Safe & Smart Power Up
5 Z-Wave Plus power outlets for wireless control (allow extra time for inclusion, it's like adding a few devices at once)
2 USB ports for phone / tablet chargers report on / off status to the hub (NO Z-Wave control)
- Control each outlet individually or all at once via Z-Wave (individual local control from each button)
NEW: Power monitoring in every outlet*
NEW: Wall mounting and flat angled plug for cleaner installation
- Circuit breaker protection
- 500 series chip for faster, more reliable connectivity
NEW S2 security protocol
- Built-in signal repeater to strengthen Z-Wave network
- Remembers and restores on/off status after power outage
- Blue LED indicators signal status and communication in progress
- 1-year warranty + lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *You need a controller which supports energy reports to take full advantage of the product.
HOW IT WORKS
The Zooz Z-Wave Plus Power Strip is the smartest way to power up your everyday devices, like your laptop, lighting, entertainment, and audio equipment. Remotely check if a device is powered and switch it on or off with your mobile device. Automatically turn on all or one of the the power strip outlets at a specific time every day based on your schedule and needs.
Create events that allow it to communicate with other Z-Wave devices — open the front door, turn off the power strip. Use the built-in timer to automatically turn designated outlets off after a fixed amount of time for added parental control. Monitor power use and optimize energy draw in your home or office.
Be sure to check whether your Z-Wave hub supports the required command classes (please refer to your user manual for specifics).
Plug the power strip into any grounded 110V receptacle. Before connecting any devices, turn the power switch on and make sure the blue LED indicators light up when you click the buttons assigned to each outlet.
Next, include the power strip into your Z-Wave system:
1. Plug the power strip into a grounded 110V receptacle within the range of your Z-Wave network.
2. Put your hub in inclusion mode.
3. Press and release the CH1 power button on the power strip 3 times very quickly.
4. The newly added strip should appear on your controller’s device list.
To exclude the power strip from your network at any time, follow the steps above but with your controller in exclusion mode.
For more instructions on association and advanced software capabilities, please refer to your user manual.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
Maximum Load: 15Amps TOTAL between 5 outlets
USB Charging Port Power: 5V up to 2.1 A
Range: Up to 100 feet (30m) line of sight
Installation and Use: Indoor Only
Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
Dimensions: 11" x 2.5" x 1"
Zooz Z-Wave Plus Power Strip ZEN20 VER. 2.0 Manual (PDF)