Safe & Smart Power Up
5 Z-Wave enabled power outlets
- 2 additional USB ports for phone/battery chargers
- Control each outlet individually. Turn devices on and off remotely or locally
- Schedule scenes and create customized events
- Circuit breaker protection
- 500 series chip for faster, more reliable connectivity
- Built-in signal repeater to strengthen Z-Wave network
- Worry-free installation. Just plug it into a standard receptacle
- Blue LEDs corresponding with each outlet
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. You need a controller which supports multi-channel command class to take full advantage of the product.
HOW IT WORKS
The Zooz Z-Wave Plus Power Strip is the smartest way to power up your everyday devices, like your laptop, lighting, entertainment and audio equipment. Remotely check if a device is powered and switch it on or off with your mobile device. Automatically turn on all or one of the the power strip outlets at a specific time every day based on your schedule and needs.
Create events that allow it to communicate with other Z-Wave devices — open the front door, turn off the power strip. Shut off the bedroom lights, turn on the strip for nighttime charging. With remote control and built-in circuit breaker protection, this power strip is designed for optimal energy efficiency and safety.
Be sure to check whether your Z-Wave controller supports the required command classes (please refer to your user manual for specifics).
Plug the power strip into any grounded 110V receptacle. Before connecting any devices, turn the power switch on and make sure the blue LED indicator lights up (this confirms the surge protector is activated).
Next, include the power strip into your Z-Wave network:
1. Plug the power strip into a grounded 110V receptacle within 3 feet of your Z-Wave controller.
2. Put your controller in inclusion mode.
3. Press and release the CH1 power button on the power strip.
4. The newly added strip should appear on your controller’s device list.
To exclude the power strip from your network at any time, follow the steps above but with your controller in exclusion mode.
For more instructions on association and advanced software capabilities, please refer to your user manual.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
Maximum Load: 15Amps TOTAL between 5 outlets
USB Charging Port Power: 5V up to 2.1Amp
Cord: 3 feet
Range: Up to 100 feet (30m) line of sight
Installation and Use: Indoor Only
Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
Dimensions: 11" x 2.5" x 1"
Zooz Z-Wave Plus Power Strip ZEN20 Manual (PDF)