- The most comprehensive award-winning Z-Wave system
- Easy set-up for advanced control
- Access your system remotely through web interface or a mobile app
- Trigger scenes and devices based on your location (geo-fencing)
- Software is hosted in your local network to maximize privacy, system performance, and uninterrupted service even if your Internet is down
- Drag and drop elements in the interface to create scenes and events
- Create unique and complex automations with the Block Scenes feature
- No monthly fees
- Engineered and manufactured in Europe with the highest-quality components.
- Extra support from the community forum (visit now)
- 12-month warranty
- Free Standard Shipping in the US
How It Works
Home Center Lite is a smart hub that connects your Z-Wave and other smart home devices (whenever plug-ins are available). The “Magic Scenes” tool lets you put together complex automation scenarios in a simple way. Just drag and drop devices and rules to create custom events. Then save them as widgets on your smart phone or tablet to activate each one with a click.
Schedule lighting or climate control based on time of day, sunrise / sunset or motion triggers. Refine automation with additional Z-Wave devices such as energy-monitoring plugs and switches or water leak sensors. Take security to the next level by installing door / window sensors and alarm sirens.
Fibaro takes data protection very seriously so every Home Center Lite is equipped with its own recovery system (backup stored securely in the cloud), unique to each gateway. This fully protects your controller from unauthorized access.
It's small and easy to use yet, Fibaro Home Center Lite offers a wide array of features and unmatched software flexibility. Check out all of Fibaro's innovative Z-Wave solutions here.
Simply install the antenna, connect the Ethernet cable to your router, power the controller up and follow the instructions to set your Home Center Lite up in a few easy steps. Enjoy a truly intelligent system for your home and office!
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Processor: ARM Cortex A8 720 MHz
Memory: 128MB RAM, 128MB SLC Hard Drive
Installation: Indoor Only
Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
Manual for Fibaro Home Center Lite Z-Wave Smart Home Controller FGHCL
How to Create a Fibaro Widget Guide
Android Wearable Integration Guide