NEW 700 SERIES!
Beta release: you may need to update the firmware in the near future to get full functionality of your device; the device may not be fully compatible with your hub at the time of this release.
- On/off and dimming control of your lighting via Z-Wave (hub sold separately)
NEW 3-WAY & 4-WAY WIRING: Still no add-on and use it in larger set-ups for multi-point control. Wires like the ZEN27 model; always follow the diagram in the manual, do NOT wire like the older ZEN23/ZEN24 switches. Neutral required.
- Use with high-quality LED bulbs up to 100 W or incandescent bulbs up to 300 W (do NOT connect to tube lights, fans, switched receptacles, or CFL bulbs, FEIT bulb are NOT recommended)
NEW in 700 series: smaller in the back (just 1.1" deep) to easily fit in shallow and crowded boxes; optimized antennae placement for stronger signal
NEW 700 chip: the latest S2 security, SmartStart for instant inclusion, and fast wireless communication with supreme Z-Wave coverage!
Night Light Mode: press and hold the toggle down when dimmer is off to turn the light on to low brightness
Scene Control (select hubs only): activate scenes and trigger other devices with multi-tap*
Multicolor LED indicator to guide you through the inclusion, exclusion, and reset process (LED indicator for diagnostic purposes only, not visible with the wall plate on)
Programmable double tap and single tap for truly customized control*
Adjustable ramp rate and maximum/minimum brightness levels*
OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device*
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 1-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input to display these features.
Please follow the manual carefully and refer to the supplied diagrams when installing your Zooz switches. It's recommended that a licensed electrician performs the installation.
Check for neutral connections BEFORE you buy. A white wire from a 14-3 romex is usually NOT a neutral. Ask us if you're not sure what to look for, we'll be happy to help!
How to include the 700 Series S2 Toggle Dimmer to your smart home hub?
1. Make sure the dimmer is located within range of your Z-Wave network
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Toggle the dimmer up 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new dimmer switch will appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: Follow an appropriate diagram from the manual to wire the dimmer in a 3-way or 4-way setting with a regular on/off electrical switch if you are looking to control one light with 2 or 3 switches. If you can't match your wiring with any of the diagrams, let us know and we'll walk you through the wiring process.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load: 100 W LED/CFL, 300 W incandescent
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 1.16" deep, 1.75" wide, 4.1" tall
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the Manual for Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus S2 Toggle Dimmer Switch ZEN74 (PDF)