NEW 700 SERIES!
- Add wireless on/off control to your lights with the classic toggle design (no dimming, get the dimmer here)
NEW 3-WAY & 4-WAY WIRING: Still no add-on and use it in larger set-ups for multi-point control. Wires like the ZEN26 model; always follow the diagram in the manual, do NOT wire like the older ZEN23/ZEN24 switches. Neutral required.
- Use with high-quality LED or incandescent lighting only: do NOT connect to switched receptacles, fans, or tube lights (NOTE: FEIT bulbs are not recommended)
NEW 700 SERIES: Minimized switch depth to fit shallow and crowded boxes (just 1.1" deep); optimal antennae positioning for better signal
NEW 700 chip: SmartStart for instant pairing, S2 security, greater network coverage for a truly stable connection!
Scene Control if your system supports multi-tap triggers*
Smart LED indicator with 4 colors to help you through the inclusion, exclusion, and reset process (LED indicator for diagnostic purposes only, not visible with the wall plate on)
Range test mode: troubleshoot your network straight from the switch
- Instant on/off status reported to the hub
S2 security for hacker-proof smart home
Update firmware via OTA anytime in the future to keep your device up to date with latest technology*
- Restores status after power failure
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 1-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.*Your hub needs to support advanced settings for this feature to be available.
Please follow the manual guidelines and diagrams when installing your Zooz S2 switches. It's recommended that a licensed electrician performs the installation.
Check for neutral wires BEFORE purchasing. One white wire from a 14-3 romex is NOT a neutral. Ask us if you're not sure about the wiring, we'll help quickly!
How to include the 700 Series On / Off switch to your smart home hub?
1. Make sure the switch is installed within range of your Z-Wave network
2. Put your Z-Wave hub in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Tap the toggle up 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new on/off switch will appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: Follow an appropriate diagram from the manual to wire the switch in a 3-way or 4-way setting with a regular electrical switch if you are looking to control one light with 2 or 3 switches. If you can't match your wiring with any of the diagrams, let us know and we'll walk you through the wiring process.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load: 8 A, 150 W LED/CFL, 600 W incandescent
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 1.16" deep, 1.75" wide, 4.1" tall
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the Manual for Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus S2 On / Off Toggle Switch ZEN73 (PDF)