NEW 700 SERIES!
SCROLL DOWN FOR COLOR PADDLES!
- Turn your lights on, dim them, or turn them off from the wall dimmer or through Z-Wave
- Use with LED bulbs up to 100 W or incandescent bulbs up to 300 W (do NOT connect to tube lights, fans, switched receptacles, or CFL bulbs)
NEW in 700 series: smaller form factor, fits better in shallow or crowded boxes (just 1.1" deep); get it with almond, brown, or black paddles (sold separately, basic version comes in white)
NEW 700 chip: the latest S2 security, SmartStart for easy pairing and faster communication with better Z-Wave range!
Simple Direct 3-Way & 4-Way: Less rewiring for more multi-point control scenarios like 4-ways and 5-ways where load and line are in separate boxes. Use it the same way as the ZEN27 dimmer. Neutral wire required.
Night Light Mode: press and hold the lower paddle when dimmer is off to turn the light on to low brightness
Scene Control (select hubs only): activate scenes and trigger other devices with multi-tap*
- You choose the color and brightness level of the LED indicator*
Programmable double tap and single tap for truly customized control*
Adjustable ramp rate and maximum/minimum brightness levels*
OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device
- Signal repeater will make your Z-Wave network more reliable
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 1-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input to display these features.
Please follow the manual carefully and refer to the supplied diagrams when installing your Zooz switches. It's recommended that a licensed electrician performs the installation.
Check for neutral connections BEFORE you buy. A white wire from a 14-3 romex is usually NOT a neutral. Ask us if you're not sure what to look for, we'll be happy to help!
How to include the 700 Series S2 Dimmer to your smart home hub?
1. Make sure the dimmer is located within range of your Z-Wave network
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Tap the upper paddle of the dimmer 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new dimmer switch will appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: Follow an appropriate diagram from the manual to wire the dimmer in a 3-way or 4-way setting with a regular on/off electrical switch if you are looking to control one light with 2 or 3 switches. If you can't match your wiring with any of the diagrams, let us know and we'll walk you through the wiring process.
SHOP COLOR PADDLES
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load: 100 W LED/CFL, 300 W incandescent
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the Manual for Zooz 700 Series S2 Dimmer Switch ZEN77 (PDF)