NEW 700 SERIES!
BACK IN STOCK FEBRUARY 2021
- Control your lights from the switch and via Z-Wave (no dimming, get the dimmer here)
- Use with LED or incandescent lighting only: do NOT connect to switched receptacles, fans, or tube lights
NEW in 700 series: slimmer switch to fit shallow and crowded boxes (just 1.1" deep); almond, brown, and black paddles available (basic version comes in white)
NEW 700 chip: SmartStart inclusion, S2 security, more range than ever and super fast communication!
Simple Direct 3-Way & 4-Way: Still no add-on and use it in larger set-ups for multi-point control. Wires like the ZEN26 model with quicker and easy installation guaranteed. (Neutral wire required)
Scene Control on hubs that support multi-tap triggers*
Program the LED indicator with custom color and brightness level that fits your needs*
Smart range test mode: troubleshoot communication issues right from your switch
- Immediate on/off status reports
S2 security for hacker-proof smart home
Update firmware via OTA anytime in the future to keep your device up to date with latest technology
Smart LED indicator makes pairing and set-up more intuitive (now control the LED mode with 6 clicks of any paddle!)
- Stronger signal extender for a more reliable Z-Wave mesh
- Restores status after power failure
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included), Leviton plates work best
- 1-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.*Your hub needs to support advanced settings for this feature to be available.
Please follow the manual guidelines and diagrams when installing your Zooz S2 switches. It's recommended that a licensed electrician performs the installation.
Check for neutral wires BEFORE purchasing. One white wire from a 14-3 romex is NOT a neutral. Ask us if you're not sure about the wiring, we'll help quickly!
How to include the 700 Series On / Off switch to your smart home hub?
1. Make sure the switch is installed within range of your Z-Wave network
2. Put your Z-Wave hub in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Tap the upper paddle of the switch 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new on/off switch will appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: Follow an appropriate diagram from the manual to wire the switch in a 3-way or 4-way setting with a regular electrical switch if you are looking to control one light with 2 or 3 switches. If you can't match your wiring with any of the diagrams, let us know and we'll walk you through the wiring process.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load: 8 A, 150 W LED/CFL, 600 W incandescent
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the Manual for Zooz 700 Series S2 On / Off Wall Switch ZEN76 (PDF)