Do It All
- Z-Wave Plus Dimmer (up to 75 W LEDs and 250 W incandescent) and On/Off Relay in one
- The first Z-Wave double wall switch!
- Direct replacement for fan / light combo switches or other double switches in your home
VER. 2.0: Improved dimmer components with triac driver
DIMMER: double tap to full brightness, custom brightness level on, adjustable ramp rate and dimming speed, and more great features you've known Zooz for!*
RELAY: on/off control only, use it with ceiling fans or exhaust fans, built-in overload protection, dry contact relay for more creative applications, no load necessary so you can use it as a virtual switch or scene controller.
Scene Control (select hubs only): trigger up to 18 scenes or control up to 18 devices with multi-tap control.*
Smart bulb ready: use scene control or simple automations to easily program smart bulb control with this switch without cutting power to them
NO DIRECT 3-WAY: use in single pole set-ups only. Can be used in virtual 3-way's without any direct connections to the other switches in 3-way and 4-way installations. Contact us for details.
Adjustable LED indicator: choose from 4 colors and 3 brightness levels
Quick Installation: pigtail wires (wire nuts included), only 1.1" deep and no heatsink tabs for an easy fit
White (no other color available)
S2 security for smarter and safer wireless communication
OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device
- Built-in signal repeater to boost your Z-Wave network
- Restores status after power failure
- Air-gap switch for added safety
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 1-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input to display these features.
HOW IT WORKS
You asked, Zooz answered! One part light dimmer, one part 15A on/off relay, this Double Switch has endless use cases. Make it your go-to Z-Wave solution for existing stacked switches controlling a ceiling fan and lights on the fan. If you have two switches that control a fan and light separately (2 connections coming into the box, 1 for the motor and 1 for the light), use the Double Switch to combine them!
You can also use this device to control two sets of lights with one switch (one dimmable, one on/off), saving space in your box for another application. Or skip on the load for either the dimmer or relay, and use the Double Switch as a remote control for other scenes and devices in your Z-Wave network.
Besides fan control, the 15 A relay in the Double Switch is a dry contact that can be used in a variety of creative applications. Use it to add Z-Wave to an outlet receptacle or load from a different circuit.
The Double Switch supports OTA firmware updates so you’ll be able to take advantage of Zooz’s frequent upgrades and feature additions. And once added to your Z-Wave hub, the Double Switch will immediately start boosting Z-Wave signals to strengthen your connections and extend the range of other devices. It supports the newest S2 security protocol for secure communication, and its Z-Wave Plus chip ensures stable connections with your hub.
Please follow the manual carefully and refer to the supplied diagrams when installing your Zooz S2 switches. It's recommended that a licensed electrician performs the installation.
Check for neutral connections BEFORE you buy. A white wire from a 14-3 romex is usually NOT a neutral. Ask us if you're not sure what to look for, we'll be happy to help!
How to include the Z-Wave Plus S2 Double Switch to your smart home hub?
1. Make sure the switch is installed within range of your Z-Wave network
2. Put your Z-Wave hub in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Tap the upper paddle of the dimmer 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new dimmer and on/off switch will appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: If you can't match your wiring with any of the diagrams included in the manual, let us know and we'll walk you through the wiring process.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load for Dimmer: 75 W LED, 250 W incandescent (don't use with tube lights, chandeliers, switched receptacles, or fans)
Maximum Load for Relay: 15 A
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 4.1" x 1.1"
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the Manual for Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Double Switch ZEN30 (PDF)