Do It All
- Z-Wave Plus Dimmer (up to 75 W LEDs and 250 W incandescent) and On/Off Relay in one
- The first Z-Wave double wall switch!
- Direct replacement for fan / light combo switches or other double switches in your home
DIMMER: double tap to full brightness, custom brightness level on, adjustable ramp rate and dimming speed, mosfet for supreme LED light compatibility, and more great features you've known Zooz for!*
RELAY: on/off control only, use it with ceiling fans or exhaust fans, built-in overload protection, dry contact relay for more creative applications, no load necessary so you can use it as a virtual switch or scene controller.
Scene Control (select hubs only): trigger up to 18 scenes or control up to 18 devices with multi-tap control.*
Smart bulb ready: use scene control or simple automations to easily program smart bulb control with this switch without cutting power to them
NO DIRECT 3-WAY: use in single pole set-ups only. Can be used in virtual 3-way's without any direct connections to the other switches in 3-way and 4-way installations. Contact us for details.
Adjustable LED indicator: choose from 4 colors and 3 brightness levels
Quick Installation: pigtail wires (wire nuts included), only 1.1" deep and no heatsink tabs for an easy fit
White (no other color available)
S2 security for smarter and safer wireless communication
OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device
- Built-in signal repeater to boost your Z-Wave network
- Restores status after power failure
- Air-gap switch for added safety
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 1-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input to display these features.
Please follow the manual carefully and refer to the supplied diagrams when installing your Zooz S2 switches. It's recommended that a licensed electrician performs the installation.
Check for neutral connections BEFORE you buy. A white wire from a 14-3 romex is usually NOT a neutral. Ask us if you're not sure what to look for, we'll be happy to help!
How to include the Z-Wave Plus S2 Double Switch to your smart home hub?
1. Make sure the switch is installed within range of your Z-Wave network
2. Put your Z-Wave hub in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Tap the upper paddle of the dimmer 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new dimmer and on/off switch will appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: If you can't match your wiring with any of the diagrams included in the manual, let us know and we'll walk you through the wiring process.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load for Dimmer: 75 W LED, 250 W incandescent (don't use with tube lights, chandeliers, switched receptacles, or fans)
Maximum Load for Relay: 15 A
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 4.1" x 1.1"
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the Manual for Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Double Switch ZEN30 (PDF)