Z-Wave Motor Control
- Open-stop-close control of motorized window shades, blinds, curtains, or gates up to 2.5 A
- Perfect for both 120 V AC and 24 V DC installations
- Works in schedules and events with other Z-Wave products once included to your smart home hub
- Connect it behind existing panel switches
- Clean and hassle-free installation > NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- Encrypted signal and S2 technology for super safe wireless communication
- 12-month warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller (hub) required - sold separately.
- If you’re unfamiliar or inexperienced with electrical wiring, please consult a licensed and qualified electrician to complete the installation.
- Before anything, shut off the main circuit breaker to ensure safety during the installation; be sure no voltage remains in the wires.
- Follow the provided diagrams exactly; do not exceed the recommended loads as this can cause personal injury and/or equipment damage.
The Nano Shutter can be connected to motor powered by 120V:
Or it can control a 24 V DC powered motor:
Once the Nano Shutter has been installed and manual control has been established, add the device to your Z-Wave network.
You’ll need to add the Nano Shutter to your Z-Wave network to take full advantage of its features and control the device remotely. You may add the Nano Shutter as a secure or non-secure device: if secure, the device uses encrypted messages to communicate within your Z-Wave network (your Z-Wave hub needs to support this feature).
To include the Nano Shutter as a secure device, put your Z-Wave controller into pairing/inclusion mode. Locate the Action Button on the front of the device; press it 2 times within 1 second. The LED indicator will blink blue, confirming the Switch has entered secure inclusion mode. Once the device is successfully added, the LED will light up solid. If inclusion was unsuccessful, the LED will light up red for 2 seconds – repeat the steps above to include the device.
To include the Nano Shutter as a non-secure device, put your Z-Wave controller into pairing inclusion mode. Press the Action Button once. The LED should light up green for 2 seconds if inclusion was successful. If unsuccessful, the LED will light up red for 2 seconds. Please repeat the steps above to include the device.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 V AC / 24 V DC
- Maximum load: 2.5 A
- Minimum Standby Power: 0.8 W
Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
Dimensions: 1.7" x 1.6" x 0.8"
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Installation: Indoor Use Only
Read the Manual for Aeotec by Aeon Labs Z-Wave Plus Nano Shutter ZW141