AVAILABLE TO PRO PORTAL USERS ONLY!
- Upgraded Home Center Lite with hardware and software boost
- Local network hosting for true privacy, reliable system performance, and uninterrupted service even if your Internet is down
- Enjoy remote access through web interface or a mobile app
- Super intuitive interface: just drag and drop elements to set up scenes and rules
- Built-in library of third party plug-ins for IP cameras, entertainment and audio/video systems, smart TV's, thermostats, alarm panels, and more
- Geo-fencing allows you to trigger automation based on your location
- Access to LUA scripts, VOIP communication, and Lili voice control
- Elaborate backup and recovery system
- Additional support and resources from community forum (visit now)
- No monthly fees
- Designed and made in Europe from high-quality materials
- 12-month warranty
- Free Standard Shipping in the US
How It Works
Unlock the true potential of your smart home with the Fibaro Home Center 2. Able to support up to 230 unique Z-Wave devices, the Home Center 2 gives you endless options and combinations to create your ideal smart home setup. Monitor and manage all aspects of your home through your smart phone or computer, whether you’re in bed or half-way across the world. This gateway controller has an intuitive interface that allows for fast and easy configuration. For advanced users, there is even the possibility of writing scripts in LUA for further customization.
With Home Center 2, schedule scenes for your day-to-day convenience: turn on the porch lights at the same hour every evening, or dim the lights in the baby’s room as soon as the sun sets. Design your own heating/cooling schedule to fit the season while saving big on electrical and gas bills. Create events to have your Z-Wave devices work together to give you a safer, smarter home. Trigger an alarm siren when your Z-Wave motion sensor detects unexpected movement. Instantly turn off the AC when you open a window affixed with a Z-Wave door/window sensor. Use geofencing to set up automation and security rules with added accuracy and convenience as well as easily locate your family members from your phone.
The Home Center 2 is high-speed and consumes little energy. And with an advanced backup and recovery system, know this is a smart controller you can safely depend on.
It only takes a few minutes to get your Home Center 2 up and running:
- Unscrew and remove the left side panel.
- Connect the power cable to the mains. Connect the network cable to the LAN socket in your outside router.
- Press the POWER button and wait approx. 2 minutes for the device to start. Once connected, diodes 1, 2, and 3 will light up.
- Visit Fibaro's Support section on their website to download and install Fibaro Finder for your specific operating system.
- Start the HC2 Finder and click “Refresh”. When your controller appears in the list, click “Connect”. NOTE: Do not factory reset the controller before connecting to it through Finder software.
- Once connected, follow the prompts on the Log-in screen to launch your new Z-Wave system.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Z-Wave Range: up to 100 feet (depending on building structure)
Processor: Intel Atom (1.6GHz)
Memory: 1GB SDRAM + 2GB SLD Hard Drive
Power Source: 9-12VDC (Power Supply included)
Case: Cast Alloy
Antenna: External High Gain
Installation: Indoor Only
Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 7/8” x 5 5/16” x 1 3/4”
Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
Download the Manual for Fibaro Z-Wave Gateway Controller Home Center 2 FGHC2