IN STOCK NOW!
- Add Z-Wave control to an existing light switch
- On/Off and Dimming Control for all types of bulbs (20 Watts minimum load required!)
- Remembers and restores brightness settings with a click
NO neutral needed if used with incandescent bulbs (no LEDs or CFLs)
- Energy monitoring (if supported by your home automation controller)
- Soft start function
- Works with all types of switches – momentary, toggle, and in three-way configuration
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
Remotely controlled light dimming module FIBARO Dimmer 2 is designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be connected to two-wire or three-wire configuration so it can operate with or without neutral lead. FIBARO Dimmer 2 can switch or dim connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
New FIBARO Dimmer 2 is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It may be used as a switch with non-dimmable light sources (in 3-wire connection).
Read the instruction manual very carefully before attempting to install the Fibaro Dimmer. Please refer to the wiring diagrams below when installing the module. If you are unable to identify the wiring in your switchbox or are unsure how to read the diagram, please hire a licensed electrician and have them review the diagrams carefully as Z-Wave switches are very sensitive to improper wiring.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 110V
- Resistive loads (Conventional incandescent and halogen light sources): 50-250W
- Resistive-capacitive loads (fluorescent tube lamp - compact / with electronic ballast, electronic transformer, LED): 50-200VA
- Resistive-inductive loads (Ferromagnetic transformers): 50-220VA
Dimensions: 1.7" x 1.5" x 0.8"
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Installation: Indoor Use Only
Download the Manual for Fibaro Z-Wave Plus Dimmer 2 FGD-212 (PDF)