- 1-button momentary switch (press a single paddle in sequence for on/off and hold for dimming)
- Adds dimming capability to your favorite Z-Wave dimmer module from the wall switch
- Use it with the Fibaro Dimmer to complete multi-point installations without neutral
- Slim design leaves enough space in the switch box to easily fit a Z-Wave dimmer behind
- Clean look and solid built
- UL listed: meets North American safety standards
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: This is NOT a Z-Wave device. You need a compatible Z-Wave dimmer module for wireless control.
HOW IT WORKS
This Zooz Momentary Switch is the perfect addition to your Z-Wave dimmer module. Its operation is simple but its potential is great: tap it to turn your Z-Wave dimmer on, press and hold it to adjust brightness, tap it again to turn it off. It is not a Z-Wave device by itself, and should be used with a behind-the-switch Z-Wave module for wireless functionality.
Use it to complete a 4-way or other complex multi-point control set-ups with the Fibaro Dimmer to add Z-Wave to circuits with no neutral. Its slim and compact form factor leaves extra space in your switch box making installation worry-free. The simple decora style will complement most interiors.
Before proceeding with the installation, turn off the power in the switch box. Make sure you have either 12 or 14 AWG copper wire, since this is the only type of wiring that’s approved for this installation. If needed, strip the wiring of its insulation (exposing 0.75” will be enough). Connect all wires to all screw terminals, including the ground wire. Tighten all the screws, and secure your Z-Wave module and the momentary switch in the box using the mounting screws. Be sure to handle the wires carefully. Install the wall plate, and turn the power back on to test the device.
Model Number: ZAC99
Type: Momentary contact
Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load: 15A
Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
Installation and Use: Indoor only
Dimensions: 4” x 1.5” x 1.4”
Download the Manual for Momentary In-Wall Switch ZAC99 (PDF)