Reliable and Smart
- Z-Wave enabled smoke detector
- Built-in audible alarm and LED lighting alert
- Tamperproof protection
- Battery life of over a year
HOW IT WORKS
Protect your home with this affordable Z-Wave Smoke Detector. Once the photoelectric sensor detects smoke, it sounds audible alarm, flashes LED warning light and triggers an alert that you can receive via your smartphone, tablet or PC. Get precious time to act when you receive an alert via a text or an email and take action (from turning on a video camera remotely to calling the fire department, if needed).
Connect the detector to your Z-Wave controller (sold separately) to take advantage of the wireless functionality. The ZWN-SD will also send you low battery alerts, giving you the peace of mind knowing your home is protected.
Add the sensor to your Z-Wave network before installation and use. To add the device:
Press and release the test button on the front of the device. The LED light will flash and the alarm will sound 3 times.
- Install the 9V battery
- Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion mode
- Press and release the program button on the back of the device. The LED light on the sensor will turn solid for 5 seconds, then turn off, indicating that the inclusion process is complete
- If the LED light doesn’t come on and operation times out, repeat the adding process
Mount your smoke detector on the ceiling or a wall using enclosed mounting bracket and screws.
For more details, please refer to the instruction manual included with your ZWN-SD Z-Wave Smoke Detector.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 9V battery
- Sound Level: 85 dB/m
- Detection Area: 200 sqf
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
- Relative Humidity: 10-85%
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.3 x 2.1 inches
- Weight: 8.8 oz
Z-Wave Smoke Detector ZWN-SD-W Manual (PDF)