Affordable Add-On Switch
- Auxiliary switch (not a standalone device)
- Additional manual on/off control for selected Z-Wave light switches
- Works with On/Off Switch ZW15S or Dimmer Switch ZW500D
- Compatible with Jasco/GE master switches
- 2-year warranty
HOW IT WORKS
The Add-on Auxiliary Switch ZW3K connects to your Z-Wave On/Off Switch ZW15S or Dimmer Switch ZW500D for additional manual control. It cannot be used as a standalone control switch. This device allows you to manually control the load on master Z-Wave switch from another location. Ideal for hallways, staircases or large rooms.
The ZW3K transmits electrical signal via the traveler wire and is compatible with the GE/Jasco on/off and dimmer switches. This device is NOT Z-Wave enabled.
GET IT IN A 3-WAY KIT AND SAVE!
Z-WAVE ON/OFF 3-WAY LIGHTING KIT
Z-WAVE DIMMER 3-WAY LIGHTING KIT
Prior to installation, make sure you’re comfortable working with 3-way circuits. A typical configuration:
- Turn off power at circuit breaker of fuse and ensure power is off before beginning wiring/installation
- Remove the wall plate, switch mounting screws
- Carefully remove the switch from its box. DO NOT disconnect the wires.
- Match the screw terminals to the wires of the existing switch
- Disconnect the wires from the existing switch
- Connect the wires to appropriate terminals in the ZW3K switch, including the neutral and traveler connections - DO NOT power the add-on switch up (load and line are NOT to be connected to the ZW3K)
- Check connections to ensure they’re tight and that no bare conductors are exposed
- Install the Z-Wave Auxiliary Switch into the outlet using the supplied screws
- Attach the wall plate
- Restore power
For more details, please refer to the instruction manual included with Z-Wave Add-on Auxiliary Switch ZW3K.
- Power: 120VAC, 15A
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
- Installation: Indoor
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.1 x 2.4 inches
- Weight: 5.6 oz
ZW3K-W Add-on Switch for ZW15S and ZW500D Manual (PDF)