- Wirelessly control floor lamps & small appliances (do NOT use with transformers, humidifiers, fans, and other motor loads)
- Reports power consumption in live mode or over time*
- Scene inclusion and association settings for custom automation
- 2 USB charging ports for smart phones & tablets (no Z-Wave functionality)
- Remembers and goes back to original state after power failure
- LED indicator for visual notifications of power usage and network strength
- Advanced configuration to customize LED indicator and almost any other function*
- Uses encrypted signal to communicate with controller and associated devices
- Updated 500 series chip for enhanced performance
- Built-in range extender - will repeat signal for Z-Wave door locks
- Overload protection
- Simple set-up and easy to use
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your Z-Wave gateway needs to support advanced configuration to enable these features.
How It Works
Give your current small appliances the power of Z-Wave. While connected to your Z-Wave controller, enjoy wireless on/off control of your most crucial everyday devices such as lamps, TV/audio equipment, computers, and clocks (no heavy-duty appliances like washers or dryers).
Know exactly how much power they're consuming at any given moment and over time. Create custom scenes designed around your schedule: it will work just as good by your bedside as for your holiday lights (indoors only).
The Smart Plug includes 2 standard USB ports so that you can charge your favorite devices at once! The beautiful ring-like LED indicator updates you on signal strength with the built-in range test tool. It also lets you know how much energy is used with 8 different colors and statuses.
If your Z-Wave hub allows, the Smart Plug even lets you customize advanced configurations and parameter adjustments based on your preferences. This is a simple, low-cost electrical solution that will give you a smarter, more efficient home.
Setting up your Smart Plug is as fast and easy as plugging it into a grounded receptacle and including it into your Z-Wave network. You can choose from Auto, Manual, and Secure Z-Wave Inclusion, all of which are detailed in your user manual. To manually include your Smart Plug into your Z-Wave network:
1. Plug the Smart Plug into a grounded receptacle located within direct range of your Z-Wave gateway controller
2. Put your controller into inclusion mode
3. Press and release the Z-Wave button 3 TIMES QUICKLY
4. The LED indicator will start flashing blue
5. A new on/off device will be recognized by your Z-Wave controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: 110V, 60Hz
Maximum Load: 15A, 1800W
- USB Charging Port Power: 1A and 2.4A
Wireless Range: Up to 130 feet
Operating Temperature: 14° - 104°F (-10°- 40°C)
Installation and Use: Indoor use only
Dimensions: 4” x 2.5” 1.2”
Weight: 7 oz.
Download the Zooz Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug ZEN06 User Manual (PDF)