Simple & Smart Switch
- Manual and wireless on/off control for lights via Z-Wave
Simple Direct 3-Way & 4-Way: Still no add-on needed, but now you can use it in a 4-way or 5-way with load and line in separate boxes! Quicker and easier installation. (Neutral wire required)
NEW IN VER. 2.0: Scene Control (select hubs only), more advanced settings
- Instant on/off status reports
S2 security for hacker-proof smart home
Update firmware via OTA anytime in the future to keep your device up to date with latest technology
Smart LED indicator makes pairing and set-up more intuitive (now control the LED mode with 6 clicks of any paddle!)
- Acts as a signal repeater to boost your Z-Wave mesh
- Z-Wave Plus chip for better range and less latency
- Restores status after power failure
- Compatible with LED, CFL, and incandescent bulbs (NO fans)
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 1-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
Please follow the manual guidelines and diagrams when installing your Zooz S2 switches. It's recommended that a licensed electrician performs the installation.
Check for neutral wires BEFORE purchasing. One white wire from a 14-3 romex is NOT a neutral. Ask us if you're not sure about the wiring, we'll help quickly!
How to include the Z-Wave Plus S2 On / Off switch to your smart home hub?
1. Make sure the switch is installed within range of your Z-Wave network
2. Put your Z-Wave hub in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Tap the upper paddle of the switch 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new on/off switch will appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: Follow an appropriate diagram from the manual to wire the switch in a 3-way or 4-way setting with a regular electrical switch if you are looking to control one light with 2 or 3 switches. If you can't match your wiring with any of the diagrams, let us know and we'll walk you through the wiring process.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load: 8 A, 150 W LED/CFL, 600 W incandescent
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
Download the Manual for Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 On / Off Wall Switch ZEN26 (PDF)