GARAGE SALE DEAL
GARAGE SALE DEAL: Used condition, FINAL SALE (not eligible for return, exchange, or warranty), pre-tested and fully functional, may show dirt marks or scratches on the back or metal plate, the paddle is always clean. May come with side tabs removed. May not come in the original box.
MIXED INVENTORY: May come in VER. 1.0 (no scene control) or 2.0, with small or large LED indicator, in old Zooz white, or new Leviton matching white. You may receive different versions in the same order. All ZEN27 dimmers can be updated over the air to the latest version if you have a Z-Wave stick. Click here for instructions.
- Manual and Z-Wave on/off and brightness control of lights (up to 100 W LED's and 300 W incandescent, max 55 W of LEDs with tabs removed)
- Simple Direct 3-Way & 4-Way: Shorter installation time (less rewiring!) and good with 4-ways and 5-ways where load and line are in separate boxes. (Neutral wire required)
- Do NOT use with fans, receptacles, tube lights, or chandeliers
- Adjustable ramp rate and maximum/minimum brightness levels*
- Compatible with more LED's. No more flickering, just try it.
- White (no other color available)
- Instant status
- S2 security for a smarter and safer connection
- OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device
- LED indicator helps in the set-up process and is now adjustable from the switch paddle directly
- Signal repeater will make your Z-Wave network more reliable
- Restores status after power failure
- Air-gap switch for added safety
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input to display these features.
Please follow the manual carefully and refer to the supplied diagrams when installing your Zooz S2 switches. It's recommended that a licensed electrician performs the installation.
Check for neutral connections BEFORE you buy. A white wire from a 14-3 romex is usually NOT a neutral. Ask us if you're not sure what to look for, we'll be happy to help!
How to include the Z-Wave Plus S2 Dimmer to your smart home hub?
1. Make sure the dimmer is located within range of your Z-Wave network
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Tap the upper paddle of the dimmer 3 times quickly to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new dimmer switch will appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: Follow an appropriate diagram from the manual to wire the dimmer in a 3-way or 4-way setting with a regular on/off electrical switch if you are looking to control one light with 2 or 3 switches. If you can't match your wiring with any of the diagrams, let us know and we'll walk you through the wiring process.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Load: 100 W LED/CFL, 300 W incandescent (200 W or 75 W LED with one side of heat sink tabs off, 100 W or 55 W LEDs with both sides of tabs off)
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only