Maximum Detection & Minimal Design
- Condition: REFURBISHED (certified, pre-tested, full warranty)
- Fast and reliable motion detection
- Improved 500 chip for optimized wireless communication
- Can be linked with other Z-Wave devices for advanced home automation
- Detection radius of up to 23 ft in all directions
- Easily disable motion detection temporarily by unlocking the Z-Wave button (tamper switch will be activated so you stay protected)
- Range of 100 ft (line of sight)
- Energy efficient (<15mA when idle/ <38mA when active)
- Powered by battery or USB port (batteries not included)
- Simple installation process
- Sleek, minimal design
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
This Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor is the perfect addition for your smart home security. After connecting it with your Z-Wave gateway controller, it allows you to control and monitor your home from any mobile device. With a wide detection radius and long range, this motion sensor easily and reliably connects to your wireless network.
When associated with other Z-Wave devices, it can also turn lights on and off, saving you effort and energy. Syncing this motion sensor with a Z-Wave siren will take your home’s security to the next level.
Setting up your Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor has never been easier. First, power the device by AAA battery or USB port. Then, add it to your Z-Wave network:
- Place the sensor within direct range of your Z-Wave gateway controller, switch the controller into inclusion mode
- Lock-unlock-lock the device: press and release the Z-Wave button on the sensor THREE TIMES quickly
- Your motion sensor will appear on your controller’s device list
- Remove the device in the same easy steps. Just set your Z-Wave controller to exclusion mode.
Place your sensor anywhere indoors and on any flat surface, like the basement ceiling or the corner of a room. Mounting the sensor is just as easy, and only requires the included bracket and two screws. Once the bracket is secure, slide the sensor onto the bracket and position it by tilting it in direction of your choice.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: DC 5A/IA or 4 AAA (1.2V) batteries (not included)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temp: 14°F to 122°F
- Dimensions: 3" x 2"
Zooz Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor ZSE02 Manual (PDF)