So small, so smart
- Wireless & manual on/off control of floor lamps and small appliances (do NOT use with transformers, fans, humidifiers, or other motor loads)
- Energy monitoring in live mode or over time*
- Scene inclusion for custom automation scenarios
- Automatic status recovery after power outage
- The latest technology of Z-Wave Plus
- Built-in signal repeater
- Overload protection
- Small & convenient size (does not block the other outlet)
- Advanced configuration to customize LED indicator display and Z-Wave button functionality*
- Timer option to turn off the device automatically*
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your Z-Wave gateway needs to support advanced configuration to enable these features.
How It Works
The Zooz Mini Plug makes fumbling around in the dark for a tiny, hard-to-reach light switch a thing of the past. Once connected to your Z-Wave gateway controller, enjoy instant wireless on/off control of your lamps and small appliances without losing manual control.
Save on bills and increase your home’s efficiency by monitoring energy usage. Make your own automated schedules so that you enter a perfectly lit house every evening; use the Mini Plug to create cool custom events, like pairing your alarm clock with your audio equipment to help you get out of bed in the morning.
A wide array of advanced settings lets you choose everything from notification frequency to the maximum amount of electricity you want your Mini Plug to handle. And with features like automatic status recovery, compact size and the fast reliability of Z-Wave Plus, the Zooz Mini Plug is a smart and hassle-free addition to your home.
To install the Mini Plug, simply plug it into any standard grounded 110V receptacle. BEFORE connecting any devices, press and release the Z-Wave button and make sure the LED indicator goes on. To turn the device off, press and release the Z-Wave button again — the plug is off when the LED indicator is off.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: 110V, 60Hz
Maximum Load: 13A
Power Consumption: 0.13W
Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet
Operating Temperature: 32° - 104°F (0°- 40°C)
Installation and Use: Indoor use only
Dimensions: 1.75” (diameter) x 1.125” (without prongs)
Weight: 1.5 oz.
Color: White / Lime Green
Download the Zooz Z-Wave Plus Mini Plug ZEN07 User Manual (PDF)