Detect, Monitor & Protect
- 4 different sensors in 1 smart device: motion, light, temperature, and humidity
- Customize your sensor with 7 levels of motion sensitivity
- Easy-to-follow LED temperature notifications
- Security enabled Z-Wave Plus product with AES signal encryption
- New and improved 500 chip for enhanced wireless communication
- Capable of advanced home automation when linked with other Z-Wave devices
- Range of 100 feet (line of sight)
- Built-in tamper protection
- Fast and easy installation
- Sleek, subtle design
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. You need a security enabled controller to take full advantage of the product.
HOW IT WORKS
Temperature, humidity, light, and motion - these are some of the cornerstones that make a home comfortable, efficient, and safe. Now imagine having these things controlled by a single device. Brimming with features, the Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor is an efficient solution for solid home protection.
When linked to your Z-Wave gateway controller, monitor and control your home from your mobile device. Receive notifications when the temperature or humidity changes. Be alerted when motion is detected unexpectedly. This sensor has 7 levels of motion sensitivity, allowing you to customize its settings for your specific needs.
The 4-in-1 sensor can even be programmed for advanced home automation when connected to other Z-Wave products - make the temperature decrease when the lights shut off, or link up this sensor with a Z-Wave siren for added smart home security.
Setting up your 4-in-1 sensor is a fast, easy process. Just be sure to connect it to your Z-Wave network before mounting. To include the sensor:
- Insert the 2 AAA batteries and bring the device as close to your Z-Wave gateway controller as possible
- Switch your Z-Wave controller into inclusion/pairing mode
- Press and release the Z-Wave button TWICE quickly
- The new 4-in-1 sensor will appear on your controller’s device list
- To disconnect it from your Z-Wave network, simply repeat the steps above but with your Z-Wave controller in exclusion/unpairing mode. Next, take the batteries out and put them back in. The LED indicator should flash 3 times, indicating the device has been successfully excluded.
- If the LED indicator blinks only once when you re-insert the batteries, please repeat the process above.
To mount the sensor, choose a spot inside your home - at least 7 feet above the ground will yield the best results. With the 2 included screws, attach the mounting bracket to any flat surface - on your basement ceiling, in the corner of your entry hall, wherever you’d like. Once the bracket is secure, slide the 4-in-1 sensor into position and tilt the body in the direction of your choice.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 2 AAA batteries
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 5° - 104°F
- Weight: 0.5 oz
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 2.25" x 1"
- Installation: Indoor Use Only
Zooz ZSE40 Z-Wave 4-in-1 Sensor Manual (PDF)