Wireless Control for a Switched Motor
- Enables Z-Wave Up/Down control for a switched motor
- Ideal for blind motors, shade motors, etc.
- Supports loads up to 1100W
- Adjustable positioning (for example, raise or lower blinds 50%)
- On/off LED status indicator
- Z-Wave Plus with the latest 500 chip technology
- Status report via two-way communication
- Built-in overload protection
- Slim design
- Easy installation
- Low power consumption
HOW IT WORKS
Further automate your home with the slim Zipato Z-Wave Module Controller. Fully compatible with your Z-Wave network, this small module can be installed behind existing wall switches to control a variety of up/down motors.
Once the module is set up, you can control the motor with your Z-Wave gateway, the wall switch, or the module's built-in button—raise or lower shades, blinds, or control other up/down motors.
Installing and pairing your Zipato Z-Wave Module Controller is simple. Follow the installation instructions carefully and remember that you will need a neutral wire in your gang box for the product to work properly. The motor controller easily fits behind your existing in-wall switch and once included in your Z-Wave network, it allows for remote control of your motorized blinds. Please note that a calibration process needs to be completed before you can take full advantage of the device - read more in the user manual.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: input 110 VAC
- Wireless Range: minimum 40 m indoor, 100 m outdoor
- Operating Temperature: 14-104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- Installation: Indoor
- Dimensions: 1.5''L x 1.9''W x 0.6''H
Zipato Z-Wave PH-PAN08-US MM Motor Controller User Manual (PDF)
Zipato Z-Wave PH-PAN08-US MM Motor Controller Quick Installation Guide (PDF)