DOUBLE CONTROL IN A SINGLE DEVICE
- Wireless On/Off control for 2 in-wall switches or receptacles when included to a Z-Wave network
- It's small enough to easily fit behind your existing switches
- Pigtail wiring included for fast and worry-free installation
- Built-in overload protection (for 880+ W)
- Works with low voltage bulbs such as LEDs and CFLs
- Reports power usage
HOW IT WORKS
Install the Zipato micromodule behind your existing switches or power receptacles. It's so small it will fit any gang box. Once you include the device in your Z-Wave network, you will be able to control 2 (that's right!) separate loads with this single unit. Get double functionality without overcrowding the switch box.
The most common application for Z-Wave micromodules is lighting. Connecting the product to your gateway hub will let you turn the lights on or off from a smartphone or tablet, as well as monitor energy usage on the go. With improved compatibility for LED and CFL bulbs, this module is the best solution to bring your electric bills down and keep them low.
Follow all steps in the instructions to install the product using your existing wiring. Please note that the micromodule requires a neutral wire - we recommend that you check your electrical installation prior to purchasing the product. If you are unsure how to connect the device or are unable to identify the wires in your gang box, please consult a licensed electrician.
Once the unit is properly wired, send a pairing command from your Z-Wave hub and press the include_button (Z-Wave button) on the module 3 times very quickly. If you encounter any issues with including the product to your network, please make sure that your hub supports necessary command classes to host the Zipato micromodule or try our most popular solution for pairing issues described in this blog post.
Scroll down for the extended version of the Zipato PH-PAN04.US user manual to get programming directions and detailed installation guidance.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz
Z-Wave Chip: 400 series
No Load Standby Power: 0.35W (120V)
Maximum Resistive Load: 800W x 2
- Input Voltage: 90 ~240V
- Maximum Load: 6.5A (120V)
- Z-Wave Range: 100 feet indoors / 300 feet outdoors
- Operating Temperature: 32°F ~ 104°F
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH max
- Dimensions: 2 x 1.5 x 0.6 inch
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Certification: FCC, Z-Wave
PH-PAN04.US Micromodule Switch Double User Manual (PDF)