Plug-In Smart Control
- Full AC outlet control on your Z-Wave network
- Remote on/off control of a plugged-in device
- Easy addition to your regular outlet – no wires
- Remote or manual control
- Smart energy management solution
- Blue LED status indicator
- 2-year warranty
HOW IT WORKS
Simply plug the Z-Wave Wireless On/Off Plug-in Module into your regular electric receptacle and include it in your Z-Wave network to enjoy instant remote control of the outlet. Plug in any device or appliance up to 15A—a table or floor lamp, a heater or fan—and remotely control its on/off status from your smartphone, a tablet, or PC. This device is ideal for energy management or for special lighting setup or other scenes on your Z-Wave network.
The blue LED light indicates on/off status of the plugged-in device. The On/Off Plug-In Module also acts as a repeater, extending the range of your Z-Wave devices.
Z-Wave gateway controller required (sold separately).
It’s as simple as it gets:
- Plug in the module into a 120VAC (60Hz) outlet
- Plug any appliance up to 15A into the module
- Turn on your plugged-in appliance
- Press and release the program button on the module to turn it on
- The blue LED indicator will turn on
- Make sure your Z-Wave controller is in inclusion mode
- Add the module by pressing and releasing the program button
For more details, please refer to the instruction manual included with the Z-Wave Wireless On/Off Plug-in Module.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Incandescent Load: 1000W
- Ballast: 1200VA
- Resistive Load: 1800W (15A)
- Motor Load: 1/3 HP
- Wireless Range: up to 100 feet
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
- Installation: Indoor
Z-Wave Wireless On Off Plug-in Module ZW2P Manual (PDF)