Seven Scenes, One Click
- Launch 7 scenes with a touch of a button
- Ideal retrofit solution (neutral wire required)
- Use as an on/off control for a device or to activate scenario
- Easy installation
- Blue LED status indicator
- 2-year warranty
HOW IT WORKS
This Z-Wave 7-Button Scene Controller will allow you to activate 7 scenes of your setup and choosing. Imagination is the limit as you program your own unique Z-wave scenes and further automate your home. Set up each function on your Z-Wave controller and install the scene controller in any convenient location (foyer, hallway, bedroom, or kitchen) for easy access to multiple devices.
Note: This device is NOT a master controller. It is used to activate scenes set up on your primary Z-Wave gateway controller (sold separately). Some scene ideas are included in printed labels provided with the device.
Make sure power is off before beginning wiring/installation. Connect the 7-Button Scene Controller as shown on the diagram in the user manual. If you are unsure of the wiring in place, please consult a licensed electrician.
Check connections to ensure they’re tight and that no bare conductors are exposed. Install the device in the outlet and attach the wall plate. Restore power.
Add the device to your Z-Wave network:
- Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion mode
- Press and hold the biggest button (7) of the device for 3 seconds. This will turn on the top two button LED lights
- Press and release the top left button (1). The LED light will drop down to middle left button (3)
- Press and release the middle left button (3). The LED light will drop down to the bottom left button (5)
- Press and release the bottom left button (5). This will turn on manual learning for 5 seconds. All LEDs will blink slowly, meaning the scene controller is ready to be added/deleted from your Z-Wave network
- If the controller was successfully added/deleted, all LEDs will flash 3 times slowly and then stay on
For more details, please refer to the instruction manual included with Z-Wave 7-Button Scene Controller ZWN-SC7.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
Wireless Range: up to 100 feet
Operating Temperature: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
Dimensions: 3 x 2.2 x 4.7 inches
Weight: 6.4 oz
Z-Wave 7-Button Scene Controller ZWN-SC-7-W (PDF)