Upgraded Audio & Visual Safety
- Loud 105dB audio alarm
- LED strobe lighting for added visual protection
- Choose between visual and audio alarm or use both
- Receive instant text/email alerts and notifications
- Schedule custom scenes and events
- Upgraded 500 series chip for faster connectivity
- Long-lasting, efficient battery consumption
- AES communication encryption
- Tamper protection
- Compact size
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. You need a security enabled controller to take full advantage of the product.
HOW IT WORKS
The Vision Z-Wave Plus Siren is the optimal mix of audio and visual safety features. With a robust 105dB alarm and bright LED strobe light, this siren is a smart addition to every home security system, and especially those with loved ones who are visually or audibly impaired.
Once connected to your Z-Wave gateway controller, easily monitor and control the siren from your mobile device whether you’re near or far. Receive instant text and/or email alerts in the case of emergencies and unexpected events. For advanced home security, create events that connect the siren with other Z-Wave devices — trigger the siren when your back door is opened unexpectedly or when water or gas is detected in the basement.
With an improved 500 series chip for faster wireless communication and long-lasting battery, rest assured that the Vision Siren will be there when you need it most.
First, remove the bracket from the siren by pressing the locking tab and gently sliding the siren up. Insert the batteries watching for correct orientation.
Next, choose a central location for the siren. Use the included screws or adhesive tape to affix the bracket to a flat surface.
Slide the front cover onto the siren — the LED should turn on and start flashing to indicate the siren is ready to be included to a new network.
Before including the device, please refer to your Z-Wave controller’s inclusion instructions as they may differ for each controller.
To include the siren into your Z-Wave network:
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into inclusion/pairing mode.
2. Bring the siren within 3 feet of your controller.
3. Open the bracket on the siren. Press the program switch for 1 second, then release.
4. Once included, the LED light should turn on. (If inclusion failed, the LED light will flash and you’ll have to try again.)
To remove the siren from your Z-Wave network, follow the same steps above but with your controller in exclusion/unpairing mode. Once excluded, the LED light will start flashing.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 4 AA batteries (included)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet (30m) line of sight
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Operating Temperature: 5ºF - 140ºF (-15ºC - 60ºC)
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 3 x 1.6 in (116 x 77 x 40mm)
- Weight: 8oz
Download the manual for Vision Z-Wave Plus Siren ZM1601US-5 (PDF)
GET MORE VALUE!
Buy 2 of the Vision Z-Wave Plus Alarm Siren ZM1601US-5 and save $5