Efficiency Made Easy
- First Z-Wave enabled line voltage thermostat in North America
- Monitor and control electric baseboard heating remotely from your smart phone or computer
- Schedule scenes and rules for temperature adjustment triggered by other Z-Wave devices, like contact or motion sensors
- Lock mode available
- Easy-to-navigate menu with back-lit screen
- 2-wire connection to heater
- Energy-efficient with a dedicated economy mode
- Visual heating power indicator
- Made in Canada
- Stylish and intuitive design
- 3-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately
HOW IT WORKS
The KI Thermostat is an easy, streamlined way to control baseboard and convector heaters. It is supported by a 2-wire connection and features a digital, back-lit programming display. When paired with your Z-Wave hub, easily control your home’s climate from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Reduce your energy consumption by more than 30% by automating your home’s temperature schedule. Create daily scenes by connecting the KI with other Z-Wave devices: using a contact sensor, turn on the heat as soon as you close a window. Turn off the heat when you lock the front door in the morning, leaving your climate-controlled house for the day.
The KI features two built-in modes for easy use -- Comfort (70°F) and Economy (63°F) -- that are customizable depending on your personal preferences. Enjoy an easy-to-use interface that displays all the information you need to efficiently control your smart home’s climate.
Before proceeding with installation, turn off your breaker and be sure that power is completely disabled. Connect the wires exactly according to the diagrams in your user manual. Improper connections may result in injury and equipment damage. If you’re unsure about the wiring process, please consult a licensed and qualified electrician to help you with the installation.
To include the thermostat into your Z-Wave network, choose a location within strong connection to your Z-Wave gateway controller. Put your controller into inclusion/pairing mode (see your controller’s user manual for instructions, as each brand is different). On the thermostat, press “On” in Menu 1. To engage inclusion mode, press the UP and DOWN buttons. While the device is pairing, “On” will blink on/off and the connectivity icon will appear to be loading. “On” will light up solid when the device is successfully included. If unsuccessful, “Err” will display for 3 seconds and the screen will revert to the “Off” screen.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120/240 V 50/60 Hz
- Wattage: minimum 150 at 110 V and 300 at 240 V / maximum 2000 at 110 V and 4000 at 240 V (16.7 A)
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Temperature Range: 41-86°F (5-30°C)
Dimensions: 4 7/8” x 4 7/8” x 1 3/8”
Weight: 8 oz
Stelpro KI Z-Wave Plus Thermostat STZW402WB+ User Manual (PDF)Stelpro KI Z-Wave Plus Thermostat STZW402WB+ Quick Start Guide (PDF)