Z-Wave Meets Raspberry
- Flexible and affordable solution for true Z-Wave DIYers
- Choose between a ready-to-use home automation software (download Z-Way here) or write your own interface
- C level API and web-based JSON and REST API included
- Options of backup and recovery
- Mobile apps available for existing Z-Way software
- Z-Wave Plus guarantees better range and more reliable communication
- Supports Z-Wave security command classes
- Firmware upgrade functionality
NOTE: Raspberry Pi is required for this module to work, sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
Take on the speed and convenience of Z-Wave without losing the ability to customize your smart home to the last detail. RaZberry makes your existing Raspberry Pi hardware (B+, 2 and 3) compatible with Z-Wave protocol through firmware that runs on a Sigma Designs Z-Wave transceiver.
Monitor and manage your connected devices through your own custom user interface via smart phone or computer. The Card’s built-in web server make it fast to install and easy to use. Take advantage of numerous native features like API support, software backup, or firmware upgrade capabilities.
Please note that this is a hardware unit only. It does not come with any software, you will have to install home automation software on your computer and mobile device to use it as a Z-Wave gateway. Click here to download Z-Way software by Z-Wave.ME
To include the module to your existing Raspberry Pi system, follow the instructions from the documentation below and start exploring!
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
Transceiver: Sigma Designs ZM5202
Compatibility: Raspberry Pi B+, 2 and 3
Wireless Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight
Dimensions: 1.65" x 0.8" x 0.47"
Z-Wave.ME RaZberry Z-Wave Plus GPIO Daughter Card ZMEURAZ2 Quick Start Guide (PDF)
Z-Wave.ME RaZberry Z-Wave Plus GPIO Daughter Card ZMEURAZ2 Advanced Manual (PDF)
Z-Way Software Developer's Guide (PDF)
Z-Way Software License Agreement (PDF)