Smooth Temperature Control
- Modern touch screen display
- Monitor and control temperature remotely when connected to your Z-Wave network
- Manual 7-day programming from touch screen
Supports 4 heat and 2 cooling stages
- Partial or full screen lock function
- Anti-theft network lock available (your controller needs to support this feature)
- Sleek design
HOW IT WORKS
The Touch Screen Thermostat is a reliable, easy-to-use option for indoor temperature control. Once connected to your Z-Wave hub, remotely control your thermostat without affecting convenient manual functionality. Receive updates and alerts via text and/or email to ensure your HVAC system is as efficient as possible. This thermostat features up to 4 stages of heating, allowing you to save energy and create a finely tuned, personalized HVAC system.
Program your favorite temperature settings to maintain themselves up to 7 days in advance — no more constant fidgeting with the thermostat. Take advantage of a rich array of settings for better customization. Associate the thermostat with a window sensor and have the AC turn off automatically if a window or your patio door is left open.
The Radio Touch Screen Thermostat is equipped with a long battery life and bright, intuitive screen display for easy use.
Replace your existing thermostat with the Z-Wave CT101 Touch Screen Thermostat in a few easy steps. Just follow the detailed instructions in the manual you'll find in the box (or scroll down for PDF's).
This device is designed for use with 24 VAC C-wire (or a 12-24 AC or DC source) and/or 4AA alkaline batteries and millivolt gas systems. Each thermostat relay load must be limited to 1.0 Amp; higher amperage may damage to the thermostat.
Make sure the 4 AA alkaline batteries are correctly inserted into your thermostat. To include the thermostat into your Z-Wave network, check the device is within direct range of your Z-Wave gateway controller.
1. Put your Z-Wave gateway controller into inclusion mode — please refer to your controller’s user manual for details, as each brand is different.
2. On the Menu screen, press the Mate button. This will display a large R1.
3. A network inclusion prompt will come up next. Press the Mate button once again — this will begin the inclusion process. The LED indicator will begin to blink.
4. A Link icon will appear under the radio tower icon once the Thermostat is successfully included into your network. If the icon disappears or is absent, this indicates that the device is not connected to your network. You may also see your controller’s device list — if the thermostat is listed, it’s been successfully included.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: C-wire input 12V-25V AC/DC or 4 AA batteries
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Installation: Indoor
- Operational Lifetime: 15 years
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months (standard use)
- Dimensions: 5.15” x 5.9” x 0.7”
- Touchscreen Display: 2.9" x 1.5"
- Weight: 12.8 oz
Radio Thermostat CT101 Installation Manual (PDF)Radio Thermostat CT101 Operation Guide (PDF)Radio Thermostat CT101 Z-Wave Network Inclusion Guide (PDF)Radio Thermostat CT101 Technical Specifications (PDF)