No Neutral Needed
- The smallest dimming Z-Wave control to use behind your existing on/off or momentary switch
- No neutral required, use with 2-wire installations only
- Use with Zooz ZAC99 to have dimming control from the wall switch
- Supports auto-inclusion for quick set-up
- Acts as a Z-Wave signal extender
- MOSFET inside for smooth LED bulb dimming
- Z-Wave Plus and S2 security for fast and safe communication
NOTE: DO NOT USE WITH FANS and more than 4 LED bulbs
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
Before proceeding with the installation, completely disconnect the power supply by dialing your circuit breaker or main fuse. Make sure no voltage remains in the electrical system.
Follow the diagrams in your user manual precisely to ensure proper installation.
Do not exceed the recommended loads — doing so may result in injury and/or equipment damage.
If you are unfamiliar with electrical wiring, please contact a licensed electrician to install your Mini Dimmer.
To auto-include the dimmer into your Z-Wave network, FIRST put your Z-Wave gateway controller into inclusion/pairing mode. Once confirmed, proceed to connect the module to the power supply. The device will remain into auto-inclusion for about 2 minutes and will automatically connect to your network.
You may also manually include the device into your network. When the dimmer is connected to the power supply, put your controller into inclusion/pairing mode. Toggle the switch connected to the I1 terminal 3 times within 3 seconds. Once successfully included, the new module will appear on your controller’s device list.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power Supply: 110 V
Maximum Load: 65 W LEDs (90 W incandescent bulbs)
Power Consumption: 0.4 W
Operating Temperature: 14 - 104 F
Dimensions: 1.5" x 1.3" x 0.6"
Weight: 1 oz
Download the Manual for Qubino Z-Wave Plus Mini Dimmer ZMNHHD3 (PDF)