Smart Sun Solutions
- Precise Z-Wave and manual control of motorized blinds, shades, shutters, and sunscreens
- Calibrates positioning automatically from your smart home UI and locally
- The smallest Z-Wave motor controller - fits easily in a crowded box
- Works with push-button (momentary) and toggle switches
- Features energy monitoring for your motorized blinds*
- Auto-inclusion for instant enrollment to your Z-Wave network
- Equipped with strong signal repeater powered by Z-Wave Plus technology
- Manufactured in Europe from high-quality components
- 2-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your controller needs to support advanced configuration and parameter input to display these features.
HOW IT WORKS
With the Qubino Flush Shutter Module, enjoy remote and automatic control of your blinds, shades, rollers, curtains, and other motorized sunscreens. When paired with your Z-Wave gateway controller, monitor and control your home’s lighting and privacy through your smart phone or computer.
Create personalized shade schedules so that you wake up with the sunrise every morning and go to bed every evening in utmost privacy. Connect it with other Z-Wave devices for advanced home automation scenarios: when the lights dim or turn off, automatically close the blinds. When you enter the kitchen every morning, use a Z-Wave motion sensor to instantly open the shades.
This Shutter Module measures the energy consumption of any connected device, making it easy to run a cost-effective home. It also acts as a Z-Wave signal repeater to enhance your overall network.
- Before anything, make sure the power supply is completely disconnected and the main fuse disabled.
- When connecting the module, do not exceed the recommended load values — doing so may result in injury and/or equipment damage.
- If you’re unfamiliar or uncomfortable with electrical wiring, please contact a licensed electrician to install your Flush Shutter.
- Follow the diagrams exactly to ensure proper installation.
To include the Flush Shutter into your Z-Wave network automatically, first put your Z-Wave gateway controller into inclusion mode. Then connect the module to the power supply. The module will auto-include and appear on your controller’s device list after about 5 seconds.
You can always include the Flush Shutter manually to your network. Have it powered up, then toggle the wall switch connected to the I1 terminal 3 times quickly. Once successfully included, the new module will appear on your controller’s device list.
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- SmartThings Hub (custom device handler required for full functionality, download original handler here or alternative handler here for best functionality with Alexa on SmartThings, if using wired sensors or additional inputs for I2, install an applicable child device handler as well: water sensor, motion sensor, contact sensor, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, carbon dioxide detector, on off switch, dimmer, switch with energy meter)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
- Zipato Z-Wave Zipabox Smart Home Controller
- Zipato ZipaTile Home Automation Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power Supply: 110V
Maximum Load: 2 x 4A
Power Consumption: 0.4W
Operating Temperature: 14 - 104 F
Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Download the Manual for Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush Shutter Module ZMNHCD3 (PDF)