Set the Right Mood
- On/off, RGBW, and dimming control via Z-Wave - all in one compact LED bulb
- Browse through a rainbow of 16 million colors
- Schedule your favorite shade of white to come on at chosen times
- Perfect where neutral is missing or the wiring is too complex to install Z-Wave switches
- Auto-inclusion for a plug-and-play set-up
- Uses just 7 W of energy at full brightness
- Remembers and restores on/off status after power outage
- Z-Wave Plus technology
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
Get instant Z-Wave control of your lighting without touching any electrical wiring – this is a true plug and play addition to your smart home. The Hank Z-Wave Plus RGBW LED Bulb is a fully automated Z-Wave bulb that gives you direct control of your lighting using your smart phone or computer. Just connect it with your Z-Wave hub and enjoy instant control of colors (over 16 million of them!), various shades of white, and brightness – from 600 lumens of brightness to perfectly dim mood lighting.
Incorporate the Hank RGB bulb into your custom automations – have it turn the same shade of white every night for a relaxing evening routine. Create a special scene for parties and have the light set a theme. This bulb has a place in your home for everyday use as well as all kinds of events imaginable.
Installing your RGB Bulb is as easy as inserting it into the socket and pairing it with your Z-Wave network. Choose a location within established range of your Z-Wave hub. Before connecting it to the power supply, disable the power to the light socket. Next, put your hub into inclusion/pairing mode - see your Z-Wave hub’s specific inclusion instructions as each hub is different. Screw the bulb into the lamp socket and turn it on. The bulb should then include automatically – successful inclusion is indicated by a fast blue blink for no more than 5 seconds. It’ll then stay on for three seconds.
If your hub supports secure devices, you can include the bulb as a secure device. Insert the RGBW bulb, and put your Z-Wave hub into inclusion/pairing mode. Then, toggle the connected wall switch on and off 3 times quickly within 3 seconds. Please note that the final position of the switch must be ON. If successfully included, the bulb will blink fast in green.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 110V
- Z-Wave Range: up to 130 feet
- Operational Temperature: 14 - 122 F
Dimensions: 2.6" x 4.65"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Installation: Indoor Only
Download the Manual for Hank Z-Wave Plus RGBW LED Light Bulb HKZW-RGB01 (PDF)