Discreet Scene Control
- Use this simple and easy-to-hide control button to enable scenes and control other devices (after you include it to your Z-Wave network)
- Click once or press and hold to start 2 different actions or scenes
- Works great as a handy on/off button for a lamp connected to a Z-Wave plug
- Rechargeable battery that only needs a charge once every 6 months
- LED indicator for easier control and set-up
- Portable and flexible - carry it in your car, pocket, purse, or mount it on any clean surface with a piece of tape
- Works on the Z-Wave Plus chip for extra-wide signal coverage and speedy communication
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
HOW IT WORKS
The Hank Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller is your perfect companion for all things Z-Wave. Use it to command two different scenes, individual devices, or a mix. Keep things simple by controlling single Z-Wave switches, dimmers, or smart plugs – literally any device in your network.
Elevate your control by grouping several devices together to create convenient and personalized scenes – just hold the button down to instantly activate the lights, temperature, blinds, and more. Once connected to your Z-Wave hub, you’ll be able to easily configure and monitor the scene controller through your hub’s mobile app.
The Hank Scene Controller features a rechargeable battery for long-lasting control – it will last half a year on a single charge. The device is equipped with low-battery alerts so that you’re always up-to-date on its status. It’s portable, so mount it wherever you’d like or change the location depending on your needs – the Scene Controller’s Z-Wave Plus chip ensures good connectivity through your home.
To get started with your Hank Scene Controller, open the cover and insert the included battery. Be sure to close the cover firmly. Next, put your Z-Wave hub into inclusion/pairing mode. Refer to your hub’s dedicated instructions, as each hub is different. Click the Z-Button 3 times quickly. Once included, the LED indicator should blink blue for 5 seconds and then stay on for 15 seconds.
If your Z-Wave hub supports secure devices, you can add the scene controller as a secure device. To do so, insert the included battery and put your hub into inclusion/pairing mode. Press and hold the Z-Button for 3 seconds. If included successfully, the LED will blink green for 5 seconds and stay on for 15 seconds.
Mount the scene controller wherever you’d like, as long as it’s within range of your Z-Wave hub.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: LIR2450 3.6V battery
- Z-Wave Range: up to 130 feet
- Operational Temperature: 14 - 122 F
Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.6"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Installation: Indoor Only
Download the Manual for Hank Z-Wave Plus One Button Scene Controller HKZW-SCN01 (PDF)