Multi-Control at Hand
- Click or press and hold any of the 4 buttons on this small remote to turn on devices, run scenes, or dim your Z-Wave lights (after you include it to your Z-Wave network)
- Use it where quick and quiet on-demand control works better than voice or automated rule
- Keep it in your car to open and close your garage door and turn on selected lights for a warm welcome
- Efficient rechargeable battery (lasts up to 6 months on a single charge)
- Beep notification if communication fails or battery needs charging
- Built-in range test tool for network optimization
- Sleek design and small size make it easy to carry around or mount anywhere around the house
- Comes with Z-Wave Plus to ensure fast and secure communication
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
HOW IT WORKS
The Hank Z- Wave Plus 4-Button Scene Controller makes managing your smart home scenes super fast and convenient. Once connected to your Z-Wave gateway, assign each of the four buttons a scene and control dozens of grouped Z-Wave devices with one portable, compact device.
Create a custom morning scene and make the 4-Button Scene Controller your perfect bedside companion: adjust the temperature, lift the blinds, slowly brighten the lights, and turn on some music all with one click. Leaving the house for vacation? Give the 4-Button Controller another click to close the garage door, turn off the AC, turn off selected lighting, and lock the front door. It’s all up to you and your smart home – incorporate this device in any way that makes your home more efficient and your life more convenient.
The 4-Button Scene Controller features a reliable rechargeable battery that will last for half a year with regular use. It supports Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware updates so that your device remains secure. It’s built with a Z-Wave Plus chip for better battery life and longer range.
To set up your 4-Button Scene Controller, start by opening the cover and inserting the included battery. Make sure to close the cover tightly. Put your Z-Wave hub into inclusion/pairing mode (see you hub’s manual if you’re unsure how to initiate inclusion mode). Press the Z-Button on the device 3 times quickly. Once the device is included, the LED indicator will blink blue for 5 seconds and then remain on for another 15 seconds.
If your hub supports secure inclusion, you’ll be able to add the 4-Button Scene Controller as a secure device. After inserting the battery, put you hub into inclusion/pairing mode. Press and hold the Z-Button for 3 seconds. Once the device is included, the LED indicator will blink green for 5 seconds and then remain on for another 15 seconds.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: LIR2450 3.6V battery
- Z-Wave Range: up to 130 feet
- Operational Temperature: 14 - 122 F
Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.6"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Installation: Indoor Only
Download the Manual for Hank Z-Wave Plus Four Button Scene Controller HKZW-SCN04 (PDF)