The GE 12721 Duplex Receptacle enables wireless control of on/off functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps, LED, fluorescent table and floor lamps, and small appliances.
The receptacle replaces your current electrical outlet, uses your existing wiring, and provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp/appliance that you would like to control and a regular pass-through AC outlet for other electrical devices. The receptacle requires in- wall installation with hard-wired connections.
- For use with standard incandescent lighting, fluorescent lighting, LED, and small appliances
- Wirelessly control and schedule on/off functions of table and floor lamps and small appliances
- Receptacle contains one Z-Wave AC outlet and one standard AC outlet
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections
- Easily connects using existing wires