Unique Audio/Visual Protection
- Powerful visual and audible alarm siren (105 db)
- Can be used as a chime / door bell
- Include it to your Z-Wave network and receive notifications when the siren goes off
- 10 tones available between siren and chime modes
- May be triggered by other Z-Wave devices in your network
- Universal mounting on any non-metal flat surface
- Great battery life (2 years)
- Z-Wave Plus for better range and network reliability
- Advanced settings available to fully customize the device*
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your Z-Wave gateway needs to support advanced configuration to enable these features.
How It Works
Finally, a siren for all scenarios. Featuring up to 10 unique tones, the Dome Z-Wave Plus Siren is designed to be there for you in critical and noncritical events. Once paired with your Z-Wave gateway controller, it can act as a pleasant front door chime so you know when people come and go. Be instantly alerted when there’s a leak in the basement, or smoke is detected anywhere in the house. Ward off intruders with an urgent clang at full volume.
For spaces with disruptive background noise or those with hearing loss, the Siren is equipped with LED visual alerts that flash upon triggering. It may even be associated with other Z-Wave devices for heightened home security: trigger the Siren as soon as a door/window sensor has been unexpectedly activated. The Siren has a long battery life of 2+ years, and reports battery levels so you’ll never have to be without it.
Before mounting your Dome Siren, you will need to include it into your Z-Wave network:
1. Remove the back plate of the Siren by twisting it to the right.
2. Put your Z-Wave gateway controller into inclusion mode (see your controller’s operating manual for details).
3. Bring the Siren within direct range of your controller.
4. With the back plate completely off, remove the battery tabs within.
5. Press the Connect Button THREE times quickly.
6. The LED indicator will flash 5 times once the Siren is successfully connected.
Choose a location for the Siren with strong connectivity with your gateway controller. Any clean, dry flat surface will do. You can mount the Siren by using the included double-stick tape, screws, or keyhole slot. If affixing the Siren using the keyhole slot:
1. Affix the screw securely into the wall, leaving a space of 1/8” between the wall and screw head.
2. Slide the Siren into the keyhole slot, ensuring the screw head is secured into the mounting hole.
3. Pull the Siren down gently — the screw will lock in place.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: 2 x CR123 3.0V batteries (included)
Power Consumption: 2W
Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet
Operating Temperature: 32° - 104°F (0°- 40°C)
Installation and Use: Indoor use only
Dimensions: 2.75” x 1.2”
Weight: 3 oz.
Download Dome Z-Wave Plus Wireless Siren DMS01 User Guide
Download Dome Z-Wave Plus Wireless Siren DMS01 Advanced Manual