Brilliant Lighting Solutions
- Conveniently control and adjust brightness for your lighting with a remote or mobile device (PC, smart phone, tablet)
- Energy monitoring (when feature is supported by controller's software)
- Customize and automate your own lighting schedule
- Create events by connecting to other Z-Wave products for advanced home automation
- Compatible with incandescent, dimmable LED, and halogen bulbs
- Built with latest Z-Wave 500 chip
- Subtle and compact design
- Fast, easy installation
- AES 128 bit communication encryption
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
Lighting is one of the most crucial, understated parts of our homes. The brightness and quality of our lights can be the difference between warm and cold, calm and tense. With the Smart Dimmer 6, enjoy complete control of your home’s light, ambience, and energy usage.
When linked to your Z-Wave gateway controller, monitor and control all of your connected dimmers from a single mobile device. Schedule your own settings for a personal, effortless lighting show - have the living room lights turn on automatically in the evenings, or personalize your favorite work station conditions. Even customize events designed around your smart home system, where you can connect the Smart Dimmer with Z-Wave motion sensors for optimal, efficient lighting.
This dimmer is equipped with the newest Z-Wave 500 series chip, meaning faster communication speeds and greater ranger.
Installing your Smart Dimmer takes less than 5 minutes. Simply plug the dimmer into a wall socket close to your gateway controller and connect it to the Z-Wave network:
- Switch the controller into inclusion/pairing mode
- Press and release the Z-Wave button TWICE quickly
- The new dimmer will appear on your controller’s device list
- To remove the device from your network, simply follow the same steps listed above, but with your Z-Wave controller in exclusion/unpairing mode
Refer to the device manual if you’re including the dimmer via Aeotec Z-Stick or Minimote - there you can find easy step-by-step installation instructions.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 0.8 W (max standby)
- Wireless Range: Up to 394 feet (in line of sight)
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 104°F
- Installation: Indoor use only
- Dimensions: 2.2 in x 2.2 in
- Weight: 7oz
AEOTEC Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer 6 GEN5 ZW099 Extended Manual (PDF)