CLICK & CONTROL
- Control up to 8 different devices or trigger up to 8 scenes with this 4-button remote control
- Each button supports click and held actions
- Features a PIN lock to avoid accidental scene or alarm activation
- Compact design including a keychain loop
Rechargeable battery (USB cable included, power supply NOT included, get it here)
- Z-Wave Plus and S2 security for fast and reliable wireless signal
- Check for compatibility before buying (scroll down to see Z-Wave hub support)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
You can assign scenes or devices to control from each button using direct association for each button and Z-Wave device or using the central scene command class.
Press functions per Group Association:
Press functions per Scene use:
Button Identification for scene use:
- Button 1 Tap = Scene ID 1
- Button 1 Press and hold = Scene ID 2
- Button 2 Tap = Scene ID 3
- Button 2 Press and hold = Scene ID 4
- Button 3 Tap = Scene ID 5
- Button 3 Press and hold = Scene ID 6
- Button 4 Tap = Scene ID 7
- Button 4 Press and hold = Scene ID 8
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: Rechargeable LIR2450, 3.6V (micro USB max 1A charger)
Operating temperature: 32° – 104°F
Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.6"
Range: up to 98 ft indoors
Installation: Indoor only
Access the Manual for the Aeotec Z-Wave Plus NanoMote Quad ZWA003 (PDF)