2 sensors in 1: accurate temperature and humidity sensor to manage air quality easily and discreetly
- Great to monitor additional locations and link with your smart thermostat
- Use it as a trigger for a connected dehumidifier to prevent mold and keep the air quality high
- Small form factor: 1.4" x 1.4" x 0.7"
Battery powered with up to 2 years of battery life
- Relative Humidity: precision ± 3% RH (max), range 0 to 80% RH
- Temperature: precision ±0.4 °C (max), range 0 to 65 °C
- Mount it with the included adhesive tap for clean and fast installation
S2 security, SmartStart + 700 series Z-Wave chip
- Check for compatibility before buying (scroll down to see Z-Wave hub support)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: CR2477 3V Lithium (LiMnO2) (up to 2 years battery life with average use)
Humidity range: 0 to 80% RH +- 3%
Temperature range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C) / 14 to 146°F (+- 1.8°F)
Dew point range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C) / 14 to 146°F (+- 1.8°F)
Operating humidity: 10 to 95%
Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 113°F
Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C / -20°F to 158°F
Dimensions: 1.4" x 1.4" x 0.7"
Range: up to 100 ft indoors
Installation: Indoor only
Access the Manual for the Aeotec aërQ Temperature and Humidity Sensor ZWA009