- Control and monitor your garage door from anywhere
- Customize your own unique audio and visual settings
- Receive time-logs of expected and unexpected activity
- Meets all UL325 safety requirements
- AES 128 bit communication encryption
- Latest Gen5 500 series chip offers top wireless performance
- Built-in Z-Wave signal repeater strengthens your network
- Easily installed with screws or double-sided tape
- Lightweight and compact size
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
This Z-Wave Plus Garage Door Controller works for you and your home like no other door before it. Equipped with the latest Z-Wave technology, rest assured that you’ll be able to monitor and secure one of the most vulnerable entrances to your property and valuables.
While linked to your Z-Wave gateway controller, receive wireless notifications or send commands from any mobile device. Configure your own settings for different activities: have the built-in LED lights flash while the door opens. Choose a preloaded tone to play while the door closes, or upload your personal MP3s. You can even receive an entry-log of your garage door activity, keeping you in the loop and your home safe.
It's best to connect the garage door controller to your Z-Wave network before mounting it:
- Plug the garage controller in a standard outlet within 3 feet of your Z-Wave hub - the led indicator on the device will start blinking
- Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
- Press and release the Z-Wave button on the garage controller - the led indicator on the device will turn solid
- The new device will appear on your Z-Wave hub's device list
This Z-Wave Garage Door Controller connects to your garage door’s motor, keeping all manual functionality.
It comes with a tilt sensor and accessories, making installation fast and simple:
Choose a spot near your existing motor and screw the back mount plate in place
Connect to the motor with the 2 cables provided
Twist the back mount plate to lock it in
To install the tilt sensor:
Remove the battery tab to power on
Affix the mount plate with screws or tape
To lock it, press the sensor onto the mount plate
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz
Power Supply: 5V DC Adapter for Garage Door Controller (included). CR2 Lithium battery 3V, 800mA for Tilt Sensor (pre-installed).
Max Alarm Power: 2W
Max Standby Power: 1W
Max Volume: 105dB
Operating Temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 113°F (45°C)
Storage Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 158°F (70°C)
Supported Audio Formats: MP3 and WMV within the bit rate of 320 Kbps
Operating Distance: Up to 980 feet outdoors
Certifications: Z-Wave Plus, FCC, CE, RoHS