- Manual or remote on/off control and dimming from your mobile device or computer (when included to a Z-Wave gateway controller)
- Z-Wave Plus with improved 500 chip for faster and safer wireless communication
- Works with most high-quality DIMMABLE LED, CFL, and incandescent bulbs - minimum 20 Watts on load required
- Single pole installation only - Contact us if you are looking for a 3-way solution
- Based on universal command classes - supported by most Z-Wave controllers
- May be associated and grouped with other Z-Wave devices for advanced home automation
- Built-in Z-Wave signal repeater for a stronger and more reliable network
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
Replace your current dimmer switch with the Z-Wave ZEN24 dimmer and include it to your Z-Wave network. Now set the mood using your phone and recreate favorite brightness settings with a click of a button.
If your home automation system supports device association, you can schedule this switch to trigger events and communicate with other Z-Wave devices in your network. Schedule lights to better control power usage. Keep your home safer by putting the lights on remotely when you're away.
Extend bulb life and save money on energy bills with this smart dimming solution. This device is equipped with built-in signal repeater and Z-Wave Plus chip, providing greater range and more reliability.
Make sure the load you are about to connect does not exceed 600W for incandescent lights or 150W for DIMMABLE CFL or LED.
Check your wiring first and confirm that you have all of the following present in your gang box: load (most often black), line (most often black), neutral (most often white), and ground (most often green).
If you are not comfortable identifying the wiring and completing the installation, please consult a licensed electrician.
Here are some helpful installation tips:
- Make sure the gang box you are about to install the switch at features a neutral wire - you will not be able to connect the ZEN24 dimmer correctly without a neutral wire.
- Unlike your regular electric switches, Z-Wave switches require particular wires to be connected exactly as indicated - line and load wires cannot be swapped as it often happens to the most experienced electricians.
How to include the Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Toggle switch to your smart home network?
1. Bring your Z-Wave gateway hub or controller as close to the dimmer switch as possible
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Toggle the switch up and down quickly 3 times to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new dimmer device should appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: DO NOT wire this switch in a 3-way setting with regular electrical switches. If you are looking to control one light with 2 or 3 switches, please contact us for installation instructions.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Model Number: ZEN24
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 600W Single-gang, 500W Double-gang, 400W Triple-gang Incandescent, 150W CFL or LED
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
Download the Manual for Zooz Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Toggle Switch ZEN24 (PDF)