CREATE A SMARTER HOME IN 15 MINUTES!
- Powerful and easy to use gateway controller for your Z-Wave devices
- Create rules to trigger events with the Zipabox simple and visual puzzle tool
- No monthly fees
- Fast and free shipping
- Web portal access for multiple users
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Add snap-in extension modules for extra functionality and more communication protocols (such as ZigBee or KNX)
- Flexible installation options
- 1-year warranty
HOW IT WORKS
Zipabox provides wireless control for other Z-Wave products, such as light switches, motion sensors, or thermostats. The Zipato Z-Wave gateway allows you to monitor the status of particular devices, as well as turn them on or off remotely. It also lets you schedule and trigger events based on rules created by you or any of the users you assign to manage your Z-Wave environment.
Zipato has made the otherwise tedious and complicated process of setting up Z-Wave rules into a cool and worry-free experience. The Zipabox interface lets you play around with the endless possibilities of home automation by providing a simple drag-and-drop tool.
Access your smart home network from anywhere thanks to the Zipato cloud services. Use the Zipabox mobile app or web portal and check on the energy efficiency and security of your office anytime and anywhere (Internet connection required). Control any Z-Wave devices in your home network remotely while traveling to save power, while keeping your environment safe. Once the settings are received by Zipabox, they will be stored locally and communicated via Z-Wave radio signal to other devices in the network, without Internet connection needed.
The Zipabox controller was designed for flexible functionality, offering expansion by adding extra communication modules. Simply snap in a security module, ZigBee or KNX module to enjoy a smarter network.
Provide Ethernet connection using the cable you'll find in the box, mount the Z-Wave antenna, and plug the Zipabox Z-Wave gateway to a power source. You will need an Internet router to set up a smart home network with Zipato.
Register online at my.zipato.com to enter Zipato home control system and register your unit. It will give you free access to their home automation software and mobile apps.
There are 3 different ways to install the Zipabox:
- Wall mounting (mounting hardware not included)
- Din rail mounting
- Table top (keep it right next to your router or on any table top surface in your house or office)
Questions on how to use your Zipato Z-Wave gateway controller? Contact us or Zipato directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for quick solutions!
- In the Package: Zipabox, Power Adapter, RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Z-Wave Antenna, Quick Installation Guide
System: 208MHz processor, 32MB RAM, 128MB Flash
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz
- Operating System: Linux 2.6 Kernel
- Power Input: 9-12VDC
- Power Supply Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Idle: 1.2 W, Max: 2.4 W
- Operating temperature range: 32 degree F to 104 F
- Storage temperature range: -13 F to 158 F
- Dimensions: 3.4 in x 3.4 in x 1.9 in
- Weight: 12oz
- Certifications: UL, FCC
Zipato ZBZWUS Zipabox Smart Home Control Manual (PDF)