Easy Wireless Dimming
- Universal Z-Wave dimmer that works with ALL low-voltage dimmable bulbs
- Adds to your smart home hub via auto-inclusion - just click "add device" and power it up
- The smallest dimmer module on the market made in Europe from high-quality components
- Restores its previous state after power failure
- Repeats Z-Wave signal for a stronger network
- Z-Wave Plus guarantees better range and greater reliability
NOTE: DO NOT USE WITH FANS
- Set minimum and maximum dimming levels*
- Go from 20% to full brightness with a double-click - no more pushing and holding*
- Customize ramp rate - regulate the speed which the dimmer adjusts brightness with*
- Turns on or off automatically after a set period of time with a built-in timer*
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your controller needs to support advanced configuration and parameter input to display these features.
HOW IT WORKS
This Qubino Flush Dimmer is the first of its kind: a MOSFET (trailing edge) dimmer module that supports a wide array of lamps and bulbs - dimmable CFL's, dimmable LED bulbs, and low-voltage halogen lamps with electronic transformers, to name a few.
Once connected to your Z-Wave gateway controller, enjoy wireless and/or manual control of your dimmable lights through your smart phone or computer. Monitor the power consumption of any connected light so that you can make more efficient, cost-effective choices when it comes to lighting your home.
Create a custom lighting schedule designed around your life and family: dim the lights in the kids’ room every evening to establish a comfortable routine. Or have your Flush Dimmer connect with other Z-Wave devices for advanced home automation: automatically dim the lights when you turn on your entertainment system in the evening. The Flush Dimmer is super compact for easy installation, and even doubles as a Z-Wave signal repeater to improve the range and strength of your network.
- Before proceeding with the installation, completely disconnect the power supply by dialing your circuit breaker or main fuse. Make sure no voltage remains in the electrical system.
- Follow the diagrams in your user manual precisely to ensure proper installation.
- Do not exceed the recommended loads — doing so may result in injury and/or equipment damage.
- If you are unfamiliar with electrical wiring, please contact a licensed electrician to install your Flush Dimmer Module.
To auto-include the module into your Z-Wave network, FIRST put your Z-Wave gateway controller into inclusion/pairing mode. Once confirmed, proceed to connect the module to the power supply. The device will remain into auto-inclusion for about 2 minutes and will automatically connect to your network.
You may also manually include the device into your network. When the module is connected to the power supply, put your controller into inclusion/pairing mode. Toggle the switch connected to the I1 terminal 3 times within 3 seconds. Once successfully included, the new module will appear on your controller’s device list.
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- SmartThings Hub - custom device handler required for full functionality (download here, if using wired sensors or additional inputs for I2 or I3, install an applicable child device handler as well: water sensor, motion sensor, contact sensor, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, carbon dioxide detector, on off switch, dimmer, switch with energy meter)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
- Zipato Z-Wave Zipabox Smart Home Controller
- Zipato ZipaTile Home Automation Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power Supply: 110V
Maximum Load: 0.6A / 140W
Power Consumption: 0.7W
Operating Temperature: 14 - 104 F
Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Download the Manual for Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush Dimmer ZMNHDD3 (PDF)