- Enjoy on/off control and dimming from your mobile device or computer (when included to a Z-Wave gateway controller)
NEW! Direct 3-Way Solution: wire it with a regular light switch for 2-point control, no need to buy a dedicated switch! (Neutral wire required, on/off control only from slave switch)
NEW! Extended LED bulb compatibility - use it with most popular dimmable LED's (including Cree, Ecosmart, GE, Philips, Sylvania, Sunco, and others. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LUMINUS BULBS.)
- Z-Wave Plus technology brings faster and safer wireless communication
- Supported by most Z-Wave controllers
- You can associate and group it with other devices in your network for custom home automation
- Comes with a strong Z-Wave signal repeater to improve your smart home's communication speed and reliability
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
Replace your current dimmer switch with the Z-Wave ZEN24 dimmer and include it to your Z-Wave network. Now set the mood using your phone and recreate favorite brightness settings with a click of a button.
If your home automation system supports device association, you can schedule this switch to trigger events and communicate with other Z-Wave devices in your network. Schedule lights to better control power usage. Keep your home safer by putting the lights on remotely when you're away.
The dimmer is equipped with the unique Direct 3-way Solution by Zooz. Wire it with a regular on/off 3-way switch as long as neutral wire is present in the main gang box. The slave switch offers on/off control only, but you can adjust brightness from the Zooz dimmer or your Z-Wave hub's app. Change of status is reported right away, whether you turn the lights on or off from your Zooz or regular 3-way switch.
Extend bulb life and save money on energy bills with this smart dimming solution. This device is equipped with built-in signal repeater and Z-Wave Plus chip, providing greater range and more reliability.
Make sure the load you are about to connect does not exceed 600W for incandescent lights or 150W for DIMMABLE CFL or LED.
Check your wiring first and confirm that you have all of the following present in your gang box: load (most often black), line (most often black), neutral (most often white), and ground (most often green).
If you are not comfortable identifying the wiring and completing the installation, please consult a licensed electrician.
Here are some helpful installation tips:
- Make sure the gang box you are about to install the switch at features a neutral wire - you will not be able to connect the ZEN24 dimmer correctly without a neutral wire.
- Unlike your regular electric switches, Z-Wave switches require particular wires to be connected exactly as indicated - line and load wires cannot be swapped as it often happens to the most experienced electricians.
How to include the Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Toggle switch to your smart home network?
1. Bring your Z-Wave gateway hub or controller as close to the dimmer switch as possible
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Toggle the switch up quickly 3 times to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new dimmer device should appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: Use a dedicated diagram from the manual to wire the switch in a 3-way setting with a regular electrical switch if you are looking to control one light with 2 switches.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Model Number: ZEN24 VER. 2.0
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 600W Single-gang, 500W Double-gang, 400W Triple-gang Incandescent, 150W CFL or LED
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
Download the Manual for Zooz Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Toggle Dimmer ZEN24 VER. 2.0 (PDF)
Download the 3-Way Diagrams for Zooz Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Switch ZEN24 VER 2.0 (PDF)