Double the Z-Wave
- Control 2 loads separately with the smallest Z-Wave double relay module
- Perfect for crowded switch boxes and double switches
- Reports status change and power consumption for each load individually*
- Any type of bulb will work great, including your favorite low-voltage lighting
- Z-Wave Plus for long range and reliable communication
- Connects with classic toggle, modern decora, and push-button (momentary) wall switches
- Simple and flexible installation (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED)
- Goes back to its original state after power failure
- Built-in timer for each relay to automatically set turn-on or turn-off times for lighting and appliances*
- Auto-inclusion guarantees hassle-free set-up
- Crafted in Europe with highest quality components
- 2-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your controller needs to support advanced configuration and parameter input to display these features.
HOW IT WORKS
Double up on your Z-Wave potential in one go: this Qubino Flush 2 Relay Module transforms up to 2 of your existing lights and small appliances into Z-Wave devices at once. After including it with your Z-Wave gateway controller, you’ll be able to wirelessly monitor and control both connected devices from your smart phone or computer.
This module also allows you to measure the power consumption of both electrical devices separately so you can stay on top of your home’s efficiency. Create scenes designed around your schedule, like automatically turning on the porch lights as soon as the sun sets.
Associate it with other Z-Wave devices for advanced home automation scenarios, like turning on the welcome lights when you open the front door in the evening. It also features over a dozen additional parameters for further customization. This Flush 2 Relay Module is designed to easily fit into any flush mounting box for convenient installation; it is also equipped with the latest Z-Wave Plus technology for longer range and stronger connectivity.
- Be sure to completely disconnect electrical power by disabling the main fuse or circuit breaker.
- Do not exceed the recommended loads - improper connections may be dangerous and cause equipment damage.
- Follow the diagrams precisely to ensure correct connection.
- Please contact a licensed electrician if you are unfamiliar with electrical wiring.
You can include the Flush 2 Relay Module into your Z-Wave network automatically or manually.
For automatic inclusion, first put your Z-Wave gateway controller into inclusion/pairing mode (see the user manual for your specific controller, as each brand and model is different). Then connect the module to the power supply. The device will auto-include after about 5 seconds of being connected to the power supply.
The second option is to add the module with manual inclusion. The module needs to be connected to the power supply. Set your gateway controller into inclusion/pairing mode. Toggle the switch connected to the I1 terminal 3 times quickly.
Once successfully included, the new module will appear on your controller’s device list.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power Supply: 110VAC (24VDC)
Maximum (Resistive) Load for 110VAC: 2 x 920W / 4A
Maximum (Resistive) Load for 24VDC: 2 x 96W / 4A
Power Consumption: 0.4W
Operating Temperature: 14 - 104 F
Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Download the Extended Manual for Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush 2 Relay Module ZMNHBD3 (PDF)