Amplified Audio & Visual Alerts
- Z-Wave enabled plug-in alarm siren
- Powerful 106dB speaker
- 3 bright flashing LED visual alerts
- Customizable alerts using 5 different tones (if advanced settings are supported by your controller)
- In-built rechargeable battery pack for constant functionality
- Latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware for 50% greater range and a 250% faster communication speed
- Long wireless range of up to 492 feet (150m)
- AES 128 communication encryption
- Equipped with signal repeater for an even more reliable network
- Fast simple installation
- Compact size and modern design
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
This Gen5 Z-Wave Plus Indoor Siren is the perfect blend of safety, utility, and style. Offering a suite of new customizable features, this siren allows you to rest assured that you’ll always know what’s going on at home. Whether it’s a home intrusion, fire, flood or even a fall, create up to 5 different alert tones for a range of specific events. Prepared for anything, Siren’s in-built backup battery is always recharging in the event of a power outage. At a strong 106 decibels, never worry that it won’t be heard. With adjustable volumes, know that you can make your own optimal settings for every space and event. Visual alerts in the form of powerful flashing LEDs offer an extra safety component.
Depending on your Z-Wave gateway controller, connect Siren with other Z-Wave devices, like a motion sensor, to create your own personalized network of enhanced home security. Be constantly in the loop by receiving push notifications on your mobile device when Siren is activated.
Siren’s simple wireless set up is as easy as plugging it in and connecting it to your Z-Wave network. To add Siren to your Z-Wave hub:
- Plug in the siren within close range of your Z-Wave gateway controller
- Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
- On the siren, press and release the Z-Wave button TWICE quickly
- The new device should appear on your controller’s device list
- Removing the siren from your network requires just the same process as listed above, except with your Z-Wave controller in exclusion/unpairing mode
Once your siren is included into the network, you can move the device to the spot of your choosing.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Power Source: 110 V / Built-in 430mAH Lithium battery
- Alarm Power: 1.7W
- Max. Standby Power: 0.7W
- Max. Volume: 106 dB, reduced in battery-powered mode
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 110 degrees F
- Operating Distance: Up to 550 feet (170 meters) in line of sight
- Installation: Indoor only
- Weight: 6 oz
AEOTEC Aeon Labs Siren ZW080A Manual (PDF)