CLASSIC TOGGLE WITH Z-WAVE PLUS!
- Turn lights and small appliances on or off locally or with Z-Wave remote control
- The first Z-Wave switch with Direct 3-way Solution - wires to your existing mechanical switch! (neutral required, use in 4-Way only if direct connection to load and line are in the same box)
- Works great as a simple single pole switch or as a remote control switch for your smart bulbs
Scene Control on select hubs: trigger custom scenarios and control other devices with double tap*
VER. 4.0: No heat sink tabs for easier in-box fit, same great features
White (no other color available)
- Immediate status reports to Z-Wave controller when operated manually
- Remembers on/off status after power failure
Short screws for toggle wall plates and neutral jumper in the box
- Z-Wave Plus guarantees longer range and faster communication
- Great with incandescent, LED, and CFL bulbs (don't use with ballast tube lights or switched receptacles!)
- Connect it with other Z-Wave devices for convenient and secure automation
- Screw terminal installation - Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground wires required
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included) - short screws included for hassle-free set-up
S2 security and ETL listed to ensure the highest safety and security standards
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input for this feature to work.
HOW IT WORKS
Install the ZEN23 on/off switch in place of your existing light switch and include it to your Z-Wave controller. You can now enjoy both manual and wireless control of the lights or small appliances connected to the Z-Wave switch.
Enjoy the unique Direct 3-way Solution and use the ZEN23 in existing 3-way locations. As long as neutral is present in all boxes, you'll be able to wire this smart switch with your regular mechanical switches, no need to buy additional equipment! Just follow the wiring diagrams from the manual carefully and contact us with any questions for quick help and advice.
If your smart home system allows for advanced automation, you will be able to group this switch with other Z-Wave devices to create unique lighting scenes and custom events. You will never walk into a dark home again. You will never have to get up from bed to turn the lights downstairs.
Use this switch for smarter energy management and added convenience. Z-Wave Plus protocol makes this device more reliable than ever. With its built-in signal repeater, the switch will also make your whole smart home network stronger.
Make sure the load you are about to connect does not exceed 960W for incandescent lights, 150W for LED's, or 1800W (15A) for resistive load. Review your wiring carefully and confirm that you have all of the following present in your gang box: load (most often black), line (most often black), neutral (most often white), and ground (most often green).
If you are not comfortable identifying the wiring and completing the installation, please consult a licensed electrician.
Here are some helpful installation tips:
- Make sure the gang box you are about to install the switch at features a neutral wire - you will not be able to connect the ZEN23 switch properly without a neutral wire.
- Unlike your regular electric switches, Z-Wave switches require particular wires to be connected exactly as indicated - line and load wires cannot be swapped as it often happens to the most experienced electricians.
How to include the Z-Wave Plus On / Off Toggle switch to your smart home network?
1. Bring your Z-Wave gateway hub or controller as close to the switch as possible
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion/pairing mode
3. Toggle the switch UP 3 times as quickly as possible to finalize the inclusion process
4. A new on/off device should appear on your controller's device list
NOTE: Please use a dedicated wiring diagram to connect this switch in a 3-way setting with a regular electrical switch if you'd like to control one light with 2 or 3 switches.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Model Number: ZEN23 VER. 4.0
Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 150W LED's and CFL's, 1800W (15A) Resistive, 3A for ceiling or exhaust fans
Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module
Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
Installation and Use: Indoor only
Download the Manual for Zooz Z-Wave Plus On / Off Toggle Switch ZEN23 VER 4.0 (PDF)
Click here for 3-Way Diagrams for Zooz Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Switch ZEN23 VER 4.0