Upgraded Climate Control
REFURBISHED: Pre-tested, full warranty
- Program manually for 7 days directly from the screen (if not included to your Z-Wave network)
- Convenient and functional touch screen
- Remote temperature control and monitoring using your home automation software*
- Features full and partial screen lock for restricted access in open space
- Supports 4 heating and 2 cooling stages
- Anti-theft network lock (your controller needs to support this feature)
- Clean and modern look
- 12 month warranty
*Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
Don’t let your HVAC system be a cause for worry or frustration. An upgraded version of the classic CT100, this CT101 Thermostat maintains all the great features of the former, but is now programmable manually from its touchscreen (when not included to a Z-Wave network). It can be used as a regular thermostat if the next home owner does not have a smart hub or if you're in between home automation systems.
Once connected to your Z-Wave network, monitor and remotely control your smart home’s temperature from the ease of your smart phone or computer. Receive text/email notifications when temperature falls below or exceeds a given value. Easily manage your home’s energy efficiency through ready-to-use Energy Saving features in an intuitive interface.
For advanced automation scenarios, associate the CT101 with other Z-Wave sensors: turn the heat on and off depending on the status of one of your door/window sensors, or have a motion sensor trigger the AC when you enter your home in the summertime. With 4 unique heating stages and 2 cooling stages, customize your smart home’s climate to the very last degree.
Before proceeding with the installation of your CT101, be sure to read the user manual thoroughly and to follow it exactly according to its instructions.
The CT101 is to be used with 24 VAC C-wire (or a 12-24 AC or DC source) and/or 4 AA alkaline batteries and millivolt gas systems. Each thermostat relay load must be limited to 1.0 Amp. Higher amperage may damage the device.
Ensure that the 4 AA batteries are correctly positioned within the battery compartment. Before including your Thermostat to your Z-Wave network, be sure the device is within direct range of your Z-Wave gateway controller.
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode. See your controller’s operational manual for specific instructions, as each brand may be different.
2. On the touchscreen Menu, press the Mate button. This will prompt a network screen displaying a large R1.
3. When a network inclusion prompt appears, press the Mate button once more. This will initiate the inclusion process, and the LED indicator will begin to blink.
4. Once the device is successfully included into your network, the Link icon will disappear from under the radio tower icon. You can also refer to your controller’s device list: if the thermostat is listed, it is successfully included.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: C-wire input 12V-25V AC/DC or 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Installation: Indoor
- Operational Lifetime: 15 years
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months (standard use)
- Dimensions: 5.15” x 5.9” x 0.7”
- Touchscreen Display: 2.9" x 1.5"
- Weight: 12.8 oz
Radio Thermostat CT101 Iris Version Installation Manual (PDF)Radio Thermostat CT101 Iris Version Operation Guide (PDF)