Outdoor on/off control
- Easily control outdoor lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway, or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control or a Z-Wave certified remote
- Black color blends with outdoor environment
- Weather and impact resistant housing withstands damp or wet conditions
- Integrated outlet cover protects module from dirt and debris when not in use
- Features one Z-Wave enabled outlet
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes.
Outdoor Smart Switch Information
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Outdoor Module. The outdoor lighting control enables wireless control of on/off functions for outdoor applications, and is compatible with incandescent, LED, Xenon, Halogen, fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs.
The weather-resistant housing with a protective outlet cover safeguards the outlet from dirt and debris when not in use. The discreet black color blends in with any outdoor environment. Perfect for decorative or seasonal lighting, fountains and other outdoor plug-in appliances. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Controls!
Never worry if you accidentally left the lights on because you can turn them off remotely or program your lights to go on/off at specific times. Create customized lighting scenes for any occasion such as a “go to sleep” scene or a “movie night” scene. Give the illusion that someone is home by programming the lights to turn on/off while you are away—perfect for deterring crime and adding additional security!
Part Number: 14284
Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
Maximum Load: 600W Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module. (Obstacles reduce range by 25-30%.)
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)