Serious Flood Protection
Overstock Deal: The device is brand new and we cover it under the limited 1-year warranty
- Opens and shuts a dedicated water valve automatically when leak is detected by pre-programmed Z-Wave water sensors (sold separately)
- Requires a special type of WaterCop valve, will NOT work on a regular shut-off valve >> Get the 3/4" valve here
- Monitor and control the device from your smart phone (Z-Wave hub required, sold separately)
- Auto-inclusion to Z-Wave for a quick set-up
- Acts as a Z-Wave range extender
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
HOW IT WORKS
This Actuator Motor is the control center of your WaterCop flood prevention system. When paired with its dedicated WaterCop Shut-Off Valve and any compatible Z-Wave flood sensor, it creates a powerful remote solution for preventing water damage by physically shutting off your water main. Pair it with your Z-Wave hub for 24/7 monitoring of your home’s leakiest spaces and frozen pipes in wintertime. Enjoy remote control from the convenience of your smart phone, tablet, or computer. Get instants alerts via text/email as soon as your WaterCop system sees any action.
When installing the device, be sure to follow the instructions exactly as explained in the manual. If at any point you’re unsure about the process, please contact a licensed professional to complete the installation. Please note that this device should only be installed indoors.
You can add the WaterCop to your Z-Wave network through automatic or manual inclusion. Your WaterCop can be included automatically as soon as it’s installed, powered up, and your Z-Wave hub is put in inclusion/pairing mode. The WaterCop should be within range of the hub to ensure proper inclusion.
To include the device manually, put in your Z-Wave into inclusion/pairing mode and press the Program Button on the WaterCop once. Inclusion will be completed and confirmed when the WaterCop appears on your hub’s device list and the Status Light stops flashing.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: 12 VDC
Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 35 - 105 °F
Installation: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 9.9" x 7.2" x 5.4"
- Power Cord Lenght: 20 feet
Weight: 3lb 2oz
Download the WaterCop Z-Wave Electric Actuator Motor User Manual (PDF)
Download the WaterCop Z-Wave Electric Actuator Motor Installation Manual (PDF)