DID I LEAVE MY GARAGE OPEN?
- Provides open/closed status of your garage door, hatch, roll-up door or any other tilting surface
- Sends notifications to your phone when included to your Z-Wave gateway controller
- Reports if tampered with (when the cover is open)
- Easy installation (screws or adhesive backing, both included)
- 5- to 8-year battery life
- 3-year Ecolink warranty
HOW IT WORKS
Never again wonder if your garage door is opened or closed. With the Ecolink Z-Wave Garage Door Sensor, you can always be in the know and in control - whether you’re upstairs in your bedroom or on vacation. Plus, be alerted if an intruder tampers with the device.
You can also associate this sensor with your Z-Wave relay or dry control switch to open and close your garage door remotely or automatically.
The sensor must be added to a Z-Wave network before mounting. To add the device:
- Make sure your Z-Wave controller is in inclusion mode
- Activate inclusion mode on the sensor by inserting the battery. The LED light will turn red for 10 seconds and then go out, indicating that the inclusion process is complete. If the LED light flashes after 10 seconds, repeat the inclusion process
- Test the device prior to mounting by holding the sensor in your hand and flipping it upside down. Each time you flip the sensor, make sure that:
- The LED light flashes each time the sensor is tilted
- Your Z-Wave controller receives alerts each time the sensor is tilted
Next, mount the sensor with the arrow on the side of the sensor pointing UP to the top section of the multipanel door. (The top section is the first section of the door to tilt when opened and the last to move to vertical position when the door is closed.)
For more details, please refer to the instruction manual included with your Ecolink Z-Wave Garage Door Tilt Sensor.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 3V Lithium CR123A battery (included)
- Wireless Range: up to 100 feet
- Operating Temperature: 32°-120°F (0°-49°C)
- Installation: Indoor
- Dimensions: 4 x 1.9 x 0.8 inches
- Weight: 0.8 oz
Read the manual for Ecolink Garage Door Z-Wave Tilt Sensor TILTZWAVE2-ECO_02 here