Multi-Tasking Master Key
- Total control of up to 8 different scenes
- Easily add and remove devices from your Z-Wave network
- Long range makes for hassle-free connection
- Z-Wave Plus 500 series chip for faster, more reliable wireless communication
- Long battery life, easily replaceable battery
- Compact size makes it easy to carry, easier to use
- Fast, simple installation process
- Minimal discreet design
HOW IT WORKS
With one device, make your life simpler and your smart house smarter. With the Key Fob remote you can open your garage door, turn on your living room lights, and turn down the temperature, all while it’s attached to your key chain. Create and store up to 8 different scenes including dozens of Z-Wave devices, which is to adjust your home’s settings to your liking and save them for later — no more fiddling with the dimmer on movie nights!
The Key Fob remote can be used as a primary or additional Z-Wave controller, so you can add and remove devices from your controller list with the click of a button. As a primary controller it’s the perfect option if you want to set up a small Z-Wave network; if you want to extend control of your existing set-up, it makes for a smart addition (scroll down for more information).
The Key Fob Remote Control has two modes: setup and use. When you first open up the packaging, it will be in setup mode with the battery already installed. This will allow you to add the remote to an existing Z-Wave network, or set it up as the primary controller of a new network.
To add the remote to your existing Z-Wave network:
1. Bring the KeyFob within 3 feet from your Z-Wave gateway controller
2. Press and release the Learn button on the Key Fob (LED indicator will begin to pulse)
3. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion mode
4. Once the Key Fob is paired with the primary controller, the LED indicator will stay lit for 2 seconds
NOTE: Make sure your Z-Wave gateway supports secondary controllers and remote controls if you would like to use the KeyFob with an existing Z-Wave hub.
To set up a new Z-Wave network: associating your Z-Wave devices with the remote will set up a new network by default. You simply need to add your devices. For detailed instructions for how to select, add, and remove devices with your remote, please refer to the manual included.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: Lithium cell CR2450 3 volt battery (included)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 ft (30m) indoors, 300ft (91m) outdoors
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F ( -10° - 50°C)
- Indoor/Outdoor: Both
- Weight: 3oz
Download the Manual for Aeotec by Aeon Labs 5-Gen Z-Wave Plus Key Fob Remote Control ZW088 (PDF)
GET MORE AND SAVE!
Save $5 when you buy 2 of the Aeotec by Aeon Labs Z-Wave Plus Key Fob Remote Controls!
Save $15 when you buy 5 of the Aeotec by Aeon Labs Z-Wave Plus Key Fob Remote Controls!
Save $50 when you buy 10 of the Aeotec by Aeon Labs Z-Wave Plus Key Fob Remote Controls!